Free energy, Gravity Wheel, Perpetual Motion (machine)

I've been reading much about this gravity-wheel, perpetual motion based generator that can provide free-energy. So many things need to be clear up by the guys claiming this but I'm really really interested in the basic idea of this thing.

Since i need some place to gather and keep all my information about this topic i'll be using this thread (i could start a blog but since this forum has alot of visitors now, and it feels like 'HOME'), i'll be adding this stuff here for public awareness and may be it'll help some bright Pakistani mind out there to make something outta it. Although i am not narrow minded and I know alot of non-pakistani netizens visit this forum so i hope and wish ANYONE from ANY COUNTRY make something outta this and give free energy to the ppl of the world, so that we can get rid of the fossil-fuels-based-regime-of-these-money-making-nations, who are making lives of billions of ppl difficult by increasing fule prices everyday and hence indirectly creating inflation, increased food prices and increasing cost of living for the general Earthlings. I am not a mechanical or Engineer, its not my field, i am a Software-Engineer-TO-BE, but i am interested in this field.

I'll be posting random stuff here, so i request to MODs to bear this thread :), at the end of the day, this thread will be some nice and interested read for everyone.

Note: For those in the mood of trolling, or posting one-liners, please dont go through the pain of posting here, this is an TECHNOLOGICAL INFORMATION thread, no useless discussion needed.

STUFF WILL BE ADDED HERE WITH PASSING TIME, I"VE GOT EXAMS THESE DAYS so i'll be adding stuff as i research along on this topic, possibly after gaps of days or even weeks at times.

Links for those interested in this field:

Perpetual Motion Generator (Archer Quinn's site): http://www.surphzup.com/index.html

Reserach About Johann Bessler's Gravity Wheel: http://www.free-energy.co.uk/

Archer Quinn's thread on OverUnity: http://www.overunity.com/index.php/topic,4540.0/topicseen.html

This will be a place holder for links and images and other information, incase the first post runs outta space to hold any more data.

CONCEPT EXAMPLE:

imagine a 50feet long lever.

10 5

_o______________o_

^

ON the 80% side of the lever put 5kg weight attached to a string. on the 20% side, put 10kg weigth attached to a string. will the 5kg weight pick the 10kg weight up?? OF course it will caz we're using a long enough lever.

now we've taken up the 10kg weight so easily with 5kg.

the 10kg weight can generated more energy while coming down, as compared to what we'll need to pick the 5kg weight up again to continue the cycle

(i am not that bright at physics as i said, but its common sense) if the 10kg weight generates 10watts while coming down from height till lowest point, and we need just half of that to pick the 5kg weight up again (caz the lever is doing the trick here to cope with the gravity), then we are using gravity against the gravity. we generate more output with less input ...... so if half of the generated power is used for picking up the 5kg weight again .... the 10kg weight will come down, generate power (use pulleys, whatever way you want to generate power with the 10kg's stored potential energy (when its at height).

next thing, loosen the 5kg weight, so that it come down again, ...the 10kg weight goes back up (caz of the lever) .... then use soem of the previously generated power to pick up the 5 kg weight again, so 10kg sides comes down again, use its potential energy and continue ......

PLACE HOLDER:

> will give basic clarifications here, how free OR CHEAP energy is possible with gravity wheel

> will give simple examples why the gravity wheel or perpetual machine does or does not contradict the general laws of physics (i am not that bright at physics so i will add on stuff as i research along)

check this episode of systm http://revision3.com/systm/zapper/

it tells u how u can create perpetual energy usin a laser gun(i think) and a fe transistors to power an led without usin betteries

@ AbbasJin

Don't waste your time on these bu**s*** wheels. It will NOT work. It will NEVER work. It's against the known laws of Physics and Thermodynamics.

Now, don't try that 'something is still unknown', if so then you'll have to first find it then apply it. The wheel won't start turning just because some XYZ said so. And no, there is no conspiracy theory that governments are hiding true nature of perpetual motion.

This machine will not work. Invest your time and energy in something better.

Fe-Aman Allah.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

@ AbbasJin

Don’t waste your time on these bus* wheels. It will NOT work. It will NEVER work. It’s against the known laws of Physics and Thermodynamics.

Now, don’t try that ‘something is still unknown’, if so then you’ll have to first find it then apply it. The wheel won’t start turning just because some XYZ said so. And no, there is no conspiracy theory that governments are hiding true nature of perpetual motion.

This machine will not work. Invest your time and energy in something better.

Fe-Aman Allah.

[/quote]

perpitual motion may not be real but energy is just check out the vdo and u will believe it urself

Mythbusters busted free energy myth in one of their episode.

ok ok just so no flame war begins. i am neutral about the possibility of perpetual machine/gravity wheel. besides, this wheel wont run without any source. it'll use some of the generated power to rotate from the 7 o' clock point till past the 12'o clock.

@wampyr i believe in this theory caz i agree with many other ppl who believe the physics laws we know are badly flawed. just a good example posted FOR YOU in post number 2. also pay a visit to the links given in post1, if you may :)

Mythbusters busted free energy myth in one of their episode.
[/quote]

I haven’t watched that specific episode, but its clear, they might’ve busted some non-working myth, as there’ve been lots of hoax about free-energy lately.

Free-energy isn’t something that easy,

its like flying (as someone posted on overunity forums), ppl tried to fly for centuries, it took so much time to be able to fly, even the wright brothers had to face so much ignorance from fools who thought the laws of PHYSICS were too perfect and that nobody could fly just like newton said.

it became a possibility very soon that not everything OUR PHYSICS says is correct. there are too many blind-spots.

Did you know the shuttles they send in space on overly long journeys (mostly the one-way trip ones), get diverted after a specific distance (our physics has no clarification for that (thats what NASA says)), so there are so many flaws and human tends to ignore so many things that are right below their nose.

i emailed this Archer Quinn today and he personally replied with his personal views (pretty nice of him), he doesn’t sound a hoax, besides he’s not making any money outta all this. so i’m in for supporting this whole cause.

doesn’t matter if one or two tries fail. at the end, there’ll be LIGHT!

Yes, I know our Physics doesn't tell us everything there is. But, let me tell you something about the Law of Conservation of Energy.

Have you heard of Wolfgang Pauli? He theorized about a massless particle known as the Neutrino. It essentially to came to this: Either the Neutrino existed or the Law of Conservation of Energy was false. So he decided to publish his paper based on this. 20 years later, the neutrino was discoverd by Clyde Cowan.

I think that ought to tell you the significance of the Law of Conversation of Energy. Theorizing about a exotic sub-atomic particle isn't easy, you stake your reputation on it. The total energy in the Universe will forever be constant - you can merely change it to mass or some other form of energy, but thats all you can do about it.

As for your flying analogy, well, flying is very very different. People knew one could fly, because they saw birds. Some designs by Leonardo Da Vinci of flying machines would have actually worked provided he had enough horsepower. And there were people before the Wright Brothers who had actually glided, so yes, flying is quite different then ignoring a very (if not THE) fundamental law in Physics.

The best hope for energy for our world, as far as I can see, is fusion.

Yes, I know our Physics doesn’t tell us everything there is. But, let me tell you something about the Law of Conservation of Energy.

As for your flying analogy, well, flying is very very different. People knew one could fly, because they saw birds. Some designs by Leonardo Da Vinci of flying machines would have actually worked provided he had enough horsepower. And there were people before the Wright Brothers who had actually glided, so yes, flying is quite different then ignoring a very (if not THE) fundamental law in Physics.

The best hope for energy for our world, as far as I can see, is fusion.

[/quote]

Here we are using Gravity to generate our power (gravity is some form of energy, right? its a force) we are NOT generating energy from nothing, thats the first point.

I don’t know much about detailed physics as i am not the brightest star in that field. But i, just like every other conscious soul on this planet, want a life with free or cheap energy (i dont want paying half my family’s money to these oil-selling-vampires who are increasing fuel prices day by day and scr****g the whole economy and global financial balance)

fusion is a viable solution but it has its own side-effects. there’s solar (i am much hopeful about it also) but why not check and see if we can use gravity, caz we’ve got plenty of gravity :P

Here we are using Gravity to generate our power (gravity is some form of energy, right? its a force) we are NOT generating energy from nothing, thats the first point.

I don’t know much about detailed physics as i am not the brightest star in that field. But i, just like every other conscious soul on this planet, want a life with free or cheap energy (i dont want paying half my family’s money to these oil-selling-vampires who are increasing fuel prices day by day and scr****g the whole economy and global financial balance)

fusion is a viable solution but it has its own side-effects. there’s solar (i am much hopeful about it also) but why not check and see if we can use gravity, caz we’ve got plenty of gravity :P

[/quote]

Gravity is not a form of energy. It’s the result of spacetime curvature created by mass. For example a large object floating about in spacetime causes it to curve thus attracting the smaller object towards the center of curvature. It’s basically the acceleration caused by that ‘dent’ in spacetime continuum that we refer to as gravity.

Abbas you've obviously joined the many people in search of free energy, who've gone over to the 'dark side'! :)

However, if you're seriously interested then I'd urge you to study the existing laws to get a sense of how the current theories view free energy. After all you have to KNOW the rules before you go out to BREAK them!

You might want to start with Einstein's theories, gravity, thermodynamics specifically entropy, since free energy is impossible according to the laws of entropy. You've read about free energy concepts, but you should also read the opposing theories to understand their perspective.

@specter

gravity is not a form of energy but since its a force it can be used for creating energy. atleast thats what the gravity wheel fans say. as i said earlier, i'm not a physician, i just like and support that idea as it sounds logical if u study it in detail.

@sah

lol @ going onto d dark side :-D .... i m still on the good side :) i jst want this thing2 work. and its not free energy actually. it uses some power to rotate d wheel

nice work abbasjin (kazama).

well i was reading the newspaper on the other day and i red that in an area of district shekupura Narang Mandi two brothers managed to power up their house with electricity with Buffalo dropings . and now they don't even use the wapda supply anymore.

so keep it up.

What you want to say Abbasjin, is you are using Potential Energy to run your gravity wheel, or whatever its called.

The point I was trying to make is, you cannot create energy out of thin air. If your gravity wheel is using Potential Energy for its work, then its not free! And its not cheap either; energy can hardly ever be efficiently transformed. Even if you achieve 100% efficiency, the energy you get will be equal to the amount of work you put in (i.e, the potential energy).

But since we live in a practical world, a significant percentage of energy is lost to heat/light/sound during the process.

This theory may or may not work, but one thing I can guarantee you is the fact that it will never break the laws of Physics. Yes, I will emphasize again our Physics is only as perfect as we are but you must remember, your entire computer industry wouldn't be possible without Quantum Mechanics.

So accepted theories in Physics aren't just a joke; they represent significant contributions brilliant minds which have helped shape our modern world.

nice work abbasjin (kazama).

well i was reading the newspaper on the other day and i red that in an area of district shekupura Narang Mandi two brothers managed to power up their house with electricity with Buffalo dropings . and now they don’t even use the wapda supply anymore.

so keep it up.

[/quote]

thats how ppl in western countries generate energy. CDGK Signed an agreement with some outside firm to generate energy from Bhains colonys output. God knows what happened to it

GR8 gr8 tawpic

im just doing AS levels, so my physics is not ov that high level, but i always used think that isnt dare nyways we can get energy outta gravity

my cousin had a decoration piece ( a duck ) at his house which dint use any battery, or ny other thing, but used to keep on moving,

though that was sumthin quite different, and was much like taking heat energy frm surroundings, the duck had sponge beak,it used to suck water through it, that water evaporated as it moved, once the beak used to become light enuff again the duck used to drop its beak in water....nd so on...

Brother have a look at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Perpetual_motion. It will clarify a lot of your misconceptions

Brother have a look at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Perpetual_motion. It will clarify a lot of your misconceptions
[/quote]

are you being sarcastic coz it says article on perpetual motion is not found.