Free calls worldwide total free try

salam bros try this site and downlaod the software it is only 4 mb in size but u can call in pakistan for free

http://www.lowratevoip.com/en/index.html

cool.

i m having so much fun with this :D

:( only 3 free calls

just 15 free minutes..

resellers in Pak are overcharging as they do not offer credit card for buying balance..

can anyone shed light on their minimum credit policy ..if anyone is using it

It was fun calling for FREE :D ..

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

resellers in Pak are overcharging as they do not offer credit card for buying balance…

can anyone shed light on their minimum credit policy …if anyone is using it

[/quote]

well i am also looking for it is and refferal system in it or we just have to buy and what are charges and what about these resellers :S

what was free in it? ONLY 4 minutes :=/ .. Its better to call from Zong :D

I never got any free min from that software :(

In lowratevoip, if u'll purchase a balance of 10euros/dollars etc., you'll get a 30 days free bonus. This bonus implies that you can make free calls to certain destination around the world. Luckily, Pakistan is also in the free destinations. You can make free calls, the limit for free calls is 200 minutes / week. You can also send free sms to Pakistan with this software and with the one mentioned below.

The limit per week is 200 minutes. If you exceed the limit within a week , they ll charge u from ur amount , i guess for pakistan they charge 3 cents/min. (earlier it was 5 cents then dropped to 3 cents, not sure for the current amount). u can utilize this limit for 30 free days. it means u can utilize the 200 free minutes/week for 30 days. After 30 days u'll be charged normally (3 cents or whatever/minute).

go to the following link:

http://www.lowratevoip.com/en/rates.html

At the bottom of the page, the following text can be found:

--------------

Registered users get max 200 minutes per week of free calls, measured over the last 7 days and per unique IP address. Unused free minutes cannot be taken to the following week(s). If limit is exceeded the normal rates apply. During your Freedays you can call all destinations listed as "Free" for free. When you have run out of Freedays, the normal rates apply. You can get extra Freedays by buying credit.

-------------

you can also check voipwise:

http://www.voipwise.com/en/index_splash.html

This software is from the same company, who deveoped lowratevoip.Calls to Pakistan are charged at a rate of 1 cent/minute.

Did sombody try this on phon ? Coz i just downloaded this 4 mb file on my phone but its not running :s

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Did sombody try this on phon ? Coz i just downloaded this 4 mb file on my phone but its not running :s
[/quote]

wat abt the phone’s OS…

the software supports only vista, xp and 2000.

pakistan is not among the Free*Calls countries , it just got a special lower rate

I called on 2 Pakistan numbers and one US number, was working like a charm until..... =(