Forum views

hey guys i m just settin up a forum

i m just brain stormin now so i dont allow users to sign up

but do tell me what u think

http://slipknot1236.0fees.net/forum

In my opinion content comes first and foremost. Flashy forum skins and colors come wayyy after. And since you don't have any forums on your board yet......

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

In my opinion content comes first and foremost. Flashy forum skins and colors come wayyy after. And since you don’t have any forums on your board yet…
[/quote]

yeah i know there is no content coz as i said bfore i m brain stormin

and at the moment i m not even sure what to name it thats why i just put in my name

hey guys i m just settin up a forum

i m just brain stormin now so i dont allow users to sign up

but do tell me what u think

[/quote]

Hey ruhaan, I register my self and found just 2 members there just you and me. So, when you gona start this foroum and what would be main area of discussion.

Hey ruhaan, I register my self and found just 2 members there just you and me. So, when you gona start this foroum and what would be main area of discussion.
[/quote]

the discusions will be on technology that i sure about i m just thinkin for now on what to do with it

maybe in a few days i might get an idea

Ok, so, i will be still be member till you start foroum or will delete me.

And Why think for another foroum for technology when there is already few foroum? Any good idea?

[/quote]

coz technology is the one of the few things i m good at i m thinkin of makin it a bittorrent forum

where ppl can share files/pirated content without worryin about their posts bein deleted

where ppl can share files/pirated content without worryin about their posts bein deleted
[/quote]

your webhost will block you and anti piracy organizations will be after you

your webhost will block you and anti piracy organizations will be after you

[/quote]

Thats true

Thats true

[/quote]

about that anti piracy organization thing they wont be able to harm coz you are IN Pk but the webhost aren’t going to tolerate you!

about that anti piracy organization thing they wont be able to harm coz you are IN Pk but the webhost aren’t going to tolerate you!

[/quote]

That those torrent website working? Are not those under investigation or something like under legal pressure.

That those torrent website working? Are not those under investigation or something like under legal pressure.

[/quote]

actually most of them are hosted in contries where these anti piracy organisations cant reach but it cost a lot to run those server

on a free host you wont last for many days

[/quote]

well lets see if it doesnt work out i will try someother host

but we will see

ok guys i have made up my mind my forum is gona be a pirates forum

where we all talk about all things pirates tv shows movie etc

i wud appreciate if saad ibrahim joins coz i wana make him the first mod of my forum

you need a few members first

and about that moderator thing please contact me by email

Oh yes Saad can be good moderator. Just look at his post, I always saw him replying that kind moderator need who always monitoring foroum. And ruhann you are also good to keep posting/replying and Saad gona be good company for you, I mean on foroum company. lolzz

so ppl now that i have decided on what to do with my forum

i wud like u to join it http://slipknot1236.0fees.net/forum

can anyone guide me on how to use google analytics on my forum?

so saad do u want to join or not?

so saad do u want to join or not?
[/quote]

i think i wont be able to give much time to it

Sorry :(