Forum becoming dead?

I have seen that new posts have greatly reduced...

No new threads,no new posts...

What is the reason behind this????

Am I right???

^i m feeling the same way

^^

Did people moved to some other place and left us behind? :o

i was also feeling something like this. The real members are like dead.

people are not freely to post when u post it something either u are banned or your post has been edited or post closed thats why people loosing charm to post in wiredpakistan that's my opinion.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

I have seen that new posts have greatly reduced…

No new threads,no new posts…

What is the reason behind this???

Am I right???

[/quote]

economic crisis ?? every thing is getting affect :D lol :P

^slave

You mean we are zombies?

By the way, where are those members who used to posts a lot of quality stuff? Did they move to some other forum and nobody told us? Just weird thoughts in mind.

Spam is bound to be locked and deleted, and we're getting a lot of that lately.

economic crisis ?? every thing is getting affect :D lol :P

[/quote]

On the contrary, economic crisis should have opposite affect. People should be here more as they have no other to go. ;)

On the contrary, economic crisis should have opposite affect. People should be here more as they have no other to go. ;)

[/quote]

well load shedding affect , economic crisis people don’t have much money now to pay for DSL lol :D

well load shedding affect , economic crisis people don’t have much money now to pay for DSL lol :D

[/quote]

True, very true but up to load shading effect. But people can’t pay DSL :lol: that will be another story :lol:

By the way, I can even list the names of members who used to be high posters of quality posts but not any more. They all have just disappear or randomly send a post after a week.

Maybe, I shouldn’t name anyone here to offend anybody. They are good people, maybe busy in their lives.

wale to aik hum hi hain:lol: – quote from movie “Kuch Meetha Ho Jayey”

Priorities in life change and with less time, less posts are made. AFAIK, most of the old active members are occupied with their lives.

By the way, where are those members who used to posts a lot of quality stuff? Did they move to some other forum and nobody told us? Just weird thoughts in mind.
[/quote]

On a lighter note, yes they did :lol: ...

On a lighter note, yes they did :lol:

[/quote]

No way? :o Seriously? :o Wow! :o

Why they shifted there? What is good there which is not here?

But I guess 2 or 3 people dont make any difference..

I see a whole lot to be disinterested in this forum(the starting lot):|.....

and that forum is also dead...

U can see..:|

But I guess 2 or 3 people dont make any difference…

I see a whole lot to be disinterested in this forum(the starting lot):|…

[/quote]

The question bugging in my mind (and of course in all of us minds) why that whole lot got disinterested in this forum? What happened?

Second question is, why are we here? Why don’t we got disinterested? Will we too eventually get disinterested in this forums?

and that forum is also dead…

U can see…:expressionless:

[/quote]

Seems like, not even a mod is present.

Damn, I feel like someone who is left behind in an empty stadium and the whole crowd moved somewhere else :confused:

actually so many people have got in..and something messy has happened!!!!

may be the reason..Even I myself have left visiting WP FORUMS daily!!!:|

If I recall correctly then there were members (names-not-mentioned) who used to post information topics to discuss and get information about new tech. stuff.

Now, if we look around in forums, 80% new topics are about "help me" and "do Google search for me" and "fix this error because I can't pay Rs. 200 to computer shop" type topics :/

Where are "geeks" and tech. people who used to discuss new technologies? Now this forums have huge bunch of n00bs.

^very true...and after a post or two,they disappear!!!