* 900/1800MHz GSM bands support
* 262k colours 2.6″ display with QVGA resolution
* microSD card slot
* GPRS connectivity
* 2 megapixel camera at the back
* 0.3 megapixel camera at the front
* Bluetooth (with stereo support)
* USB port with mass storage mode
* MP3 and MP4 player
* 1100mAh battery (more than the N96 itself)
* 4hrs talk time
The screen resolution is REALLY good and so is the camera result. Although obviously it doesn't match up to the real 2.0 megapixel camera, i would say it's the best so far i have seen of a chinese phone.
Warranty: None as chinese phones don't have warranty.
Price: 10,000 final.