For Sale: 'Amazon Kindle Fire' and 'Amazon Kindle 3'

1. Amazon's Kindle Fire (Tablet):

Condition: Excellent / Like-New (Just tested it for few days to understand functionality)

Warranty: 10 months left

Price: Rs. 23000 (Update: SOLD!!)

Location: Lahore. Call me to personally See this. For other cities, I can send to buyer via TCS free of cost.

Accepted payment methods: Online bank transfer, cash

2. Amazon's Kindle 3 Book Reader + Comes with a FREE protection cover

(The Amazon Kindle utilizes the revolutionary e-ink technology that allows you to use it for long periods of time in one charge, even outdoors in broad daylight.)

Condition: Excellent / Like-New

Included Accessories: FREE protection cover (value: approx. Rs. 1000) and original Kindle box/ cable

Price: Rs. 16000 (Update: SOLD to user 'rnathbatra'!!)

Location: Lahore. Call me to personally See this. For other cities, I can send to buyer via TCS free of cost.

Accepted payment methods: Online bank transfer (outside Lahore), cash ( in Lahore)

View of Kindle 3 with Protection Cover:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Remember:

Accepted payment methods: Online bank transfer (outside Lahore), cash ( in Lahore)

Reduced the price. Come on guys, this is a very HOT deal for two very cool products. :)

I am interested in Amazon Kindle 3. Please tell me if its used or new?

The Kindle 3 is slightly used, but is in excellent condition ( 10 / 10 )

Update: Kindle Fire Sold!

Kindle 3 is available

Update: Kindle 3 sold as well. Bought by user 'rnathbatra'. Mods please close the thread. Thanks