First Youtube Clone developed by Pakistanis

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

yeah i have lots of mujra cds

[/quote]

:) sure

^ Well the topic does say 'Youtube clone'. Doesn't that mean its a copy?

Especially when the Youtube clones have already been out there for years.

Sorry Fawaz, but you need a better reason to be a proud Pakistani. :P

[/quote]

leave it Fawaz, they are Pakistani, they need proof why we proud to be a PAKISTANI.

search google for better answers

just wanna tell you, I M A PAKISTANI, my MOTHER TONGUE IS URDU not English. if i made grammatical mistakes, i dont care, it make others to understand it atlease.
[/quote]

Pfft… Lame excuse. If you want to play in the big leagues, you need proper guns, not local charra guns. :rolleyes:

If your language is not good enough, go learn it.

^ Well the topic does say ‘Youtube clone’. Doesn’t that mean its a copy?
[/quote]

Clone doesnt mean copy, Clone is term means having same qualities.

and hope you know the meaning of COPY.

and hope you know the meaning of COPY.

[/quote]

Man a clone is a one to one copy of something so a clone does imply a copy

leave it Fawaz, they are Pakistani, they need proof why we proud to be a PAKISTANI.
[/quote]

So you aren’t Pakistani?

search google for better answers
[/quote]

Why don’t you go make a Google clone too? How will we get correct Pakistani answers from an angraizi Google? :confused:

[/quote]

Really? No wonder Dolly, the cloned sheep, died so soon. After all, all sheep die in a couple weeks, don’t they?

Consider this an English lesson:

clone (kln)

n.

1. A cell, group of cells, or organism that is descended from and genetically identical to a single common ancestor, such as a bacterial colony whose members arose from a single original cell.

2. An organism descended asexually from a single ancestor, such as a plant produced by layering or a polyp produced by budding.

3. A DNA sequence, such as a gene, that is transferred from one organism to another and replicated by genetic engineering techniques.

4. One that copies or closely resembles another, as in appearance or function: “filled with business-school clones in gray and blue suits” Michael M. Thomas.

v. cloned, clon·ing, clones

v.tr.

1. To make multiple identical copies of (a DNA sequence).

2. To create or propagate (an organism) from a clone cell: clone a sheep.

3. To reproduce or propagate asexually: clone a plant variety.

4. To produce a copy of; imitate closely: “The look has been cloned into cliché” Cathleen McGuigan.

v.intr.

To grow as a clone.

Source

I hope that many meanings are enough to tell you what ‘clone’ really means.

So you aren’t Pakistani?

i am , proud Pakistani :)

just want to tell man,

when we talk to Pakistani in terms of AFSOOS we do - GILLA

when we talk to NON-Pakistani in terms of AFSOOS we do - BURAAI

i hope you got the point

Why don’t you go make a Google clone too? How will we get correct Pakistani answers from an angraizi Google? :confused:

[/quote]

wow, nice idea, i will do it,

i will start doing it when i will finish my running prjects,

m think of starting my crawlers too,

what you think, which of the following is better crawler.

JoBo

Heritrix

hmmmm i think JoBo

o REALLLY,

you know chinese, japanese, russians, german, arabs… they all are developed and way more advance then us, they dont know how to speak english PROPERLY, they just know enough to make them understand by the others.

[/quote]

They also don’t copy. :rolleyes:

I do not have the itch to produce software in “chinese, japanese, russians, german, arabs”. You might. Don’t forget to learn their language too before peddling there. :D

Second English lesson for tonight: Country names are nouns. They start with a capital alphabet.

man ur site is in english and if u dont know english that well make a site in urdu if ur so proud of it
[/quote]

Ditto.

Ok, I think everybody has had a say, and thats enough for now.

@ahzulfi: If you want to post your website and ask for comments, then you have to deal with criticism, good or bad. If you can't take abuse (deserved or not), then maybe website designing isn't for you!

Ok, I think everybody has had a say, and thats enough for now.

@ahzulfi: If you want to post your website and ask for comments, then you have to deal with criticism, good or bad. If you can’t take abuse (deserved or not), then maybe website designing isn’t for you!

[/quote]

yea you are right man,

actually the poblem is,

here most ppl think, they are superior coz they think they can speak english better and that is the most Negative Think.

@Asad

I dont want to fight with you man, i was just frustrated with the word COPY, you know how much is it difficult to create a clone right from the scratch, when nobody helps you,you are alone and have to do everything. English doesnt matter in skills man.

@ruhaan

it is international, i am translating my website, with the whole script, so can have multilingual mod too ;)

Why I Made This Clone ?

You know about ClipShare, hope so you do, 1 year back, i have very little knowledge of PHP, i was using ClipShare on my website :P , as usual, my thought was also like others, I WAS USING NULLED version :P on CirtexHosting.com.

After a week, My Website tune.pk got ban, a message from hosting company You Are Banned because you are using ClipShare illegaly, no doubt i was using it, but the problem was that, i was the only in the million who got ban.

Then i made a promise to ClipShare , I WILL BEAT YOU by making a better script, my only aim was to beat them and make ClipBucket opensource and free, so everyone can use it freely.

the same hosting Company is our Partner now.

[use of Roman Urdu is not allowed on this forum]

Please read the Forum Rules.

The script is better than Clip-Share. I must admit. :)