First Youtube Clone developed by Pakistanis

Clip-Bucket is the first ever Youtube Clone Script developed by Pakistanis. It's has great features and bravely competing with international Youtube Clone Scripts like, Clip-Share and also giving them a real hard time. Just once visit their web-site and see the beautiful work they have done. I'm really proud to be a Pakistani.

PAKISTAN ZINDABAD

and you must be the owner of that website :/ Kindly add a proper link next time

Actually not. I found out that it is made by Pakistanis here's proper link: http://clip-bucket.com

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Actually not. I found out that it is made by Pakistanis here’s proper link: http://clip-bucket.com
[/quote]

it’s just a youtube clone script!

it’s just a youtube clone script!

[/quote]

emphasis is …“made by pakistani”… otherwise clone exist for years now… site using clip-share code were hacked at many places in recent.rehistory…

I hate clones but that might be just me. Where's the originality for God's sake. I applaud for the better startups usually covered at greenwhite.

I hate clones…
[/quote]

Especially when the Youtube clones have already been out there for years.

Sorry Fawaz, but you need a better reason to be a proud Pakistani. :P

well i think there are some people who never want to appreciate others. thats why in international market people call us Like Crabs. Mean"if you can do anything you wont let other do that as well" .

Now back to the point of Fawaz i just check that website and i know about the video sharing scripts because i am also in the same field of using them. now what make me and fawaz proud is that these day video sharing market is mutimillion market and only few scripts are up in the world which i think are.

1. Rayzz (india) come at first place

2. clipbucket(pakistan) comes at second place considering its feature

3. clipshare(us)

4. phpmotion(us)

5. vidiscript(us)

6. mediashare(us)

7. videowatch(us)

8. vshare(indian)

so in just few software that is coming in the second place. what else you need considering pakistani IT.

Now what make me proud even more , That script not made by a team , company or anything but just a single boy who's age is 17 years.

So that is what make me proud.

confirmed the site's made by a kid :P

ClipBucketlite is an OpenSource & Free Video Sharing Script with enormous features. Highly efficient Admistration Panel and User friendly interface. It has all those features that a video sharing websit like Youtube & Metacafe has. It has Built in Messeging system with Social Networking Features. People can create their own channels, customize it and also can create groups to have a discussion.

Due to high demands of videos , it is very useful to have video sharing website and its a very easy way of earning money also, but such kind of scripts costs alot, therefore we provide an opensource video sharitwng script with alots of features, easily managable and fully secured.

Fawaz and jazzygift seem to be related

^ditto

When I was his age or younger, I did things and wrote software that I thought was super cool. As I gained more experience, I realized that there's more to software than simply creating a shelved software that is packed with features and has some demand in the present times. It's a personal opinion on whether or not we should strive for innovation or total originality of concept, but we should definitely pay attention to the execution. I'd have appreciated it if it wasn't a clone. If you're going to take an existing concept, then the least you can do is to surpass the execution of the competitors or at the bare minimum match it; match here is in terms of the utility or usefulness of the product/software. In other words, taking an existing concept is not too bad as long as you don't clone it and copy the execution. Be original and use your own creativity!

While we cannot judge his development skills based on his English language command, it's definitely vital to use spell check and improve grammar if the software is to be deemed as professional. Or else, the expenses of hiring writers will have to be borne.

hey dont fight over. we made this script for our own ambitions. and regarding the clone. well clone is the term we just used to tell about its functionality. regarding the script if you check it. it is far superior then other and we have used many new ideas which even youtube havent yet used. for instance top 10 editors pick :)

and my aim to have some website which will come to the world saying it is made by Pakistani. so ASAD i really happy that you created script or software. but i am not doing it for money i just want to see pakistan on to top. everywhere we got we always find indian softwares. so why not pakistan. that is the idea.

cafepixie.com you have a good ambition but why make 2 accounts ? arnt you and fawaz the same person?

my name is jahanzeb dude cafepixie.com is my website :) currently we are building the video sharing portal tune.pk with some good things in that. so users can upload and share videos (pakistani community )

Why the heck should ANYONE congratulate anyone else for COPYING stuff and adding a couple of extra features? There is NOTHING creative about that. Sheeeshh!!

my name is jahanzeb dude cafepixie.com is my website :) currently we are building the video sharing portal tune.pk with some good things in that. so users can upload and share videos (pakistani community )
[/quote]

yeah i have lots of mujra cds

emphasis is …“made by pakistani”… otherwise clone exist for years now… site using clip-share code were hacked at many places in recent.rehistory…

[/quote]

go , wash your face, and then see the script again,

i CHALLENGE YOU, if you can prove its the moded or edited ClipShare script, i will do ANTYTHING you say, ANYTHING…

and i bet you cant prove it…

regarding clone, it was a time pass for me

confirmed the site’s made by a kid :P

ClipBucketlite is an OpenSource & Free Video Sharing Script with enormous features. Highly efficient Admistration Panel and User friendly interface. It has all those features that a video sharing websit like Youtube & Metacafe has. It has Built in Messeging system with Social Networking Features. People can create their own channels, customize it and also can create groups to have a discussion.

Due to high demands of videos , it is very useful to have video sharing website and its a very easy way of earning money also, but such kind of scripts costs alot, therefore we provide an opensource video sharitwng script with alots of features, easily managable and fully secured.

[/quote]

just wanna tell you, I M A PAKISTANI, my MOTHER TONGUE IS URDU not English. if i made grammatical mistakes, i dont care, it make others to understand it atlease.

Why the heck should ANYONE congratulate anyone else for COPYING stuff and adding a couple of extra features? There is NOTHING creative about that. Sheeeshh!!
[/quote]

wooooooo, copying stuff ?

what copying stuff?

prove it?

or slap your face twice. so never to challenge someone’s hardwork.

@ADMIN: PLEASE DONT TAKE MY WORDS HARHS, IT REALLY HURTS WHEN SOMEONE CALL MY WORK , COPY .EVEN THEY DONT ABLE TO POVE IT.