First Ever Online Urdu Game

Hi guys, i am here to represent the First ever online Games in Urdu.

the link is given below.

www.bitefight.pk

www.ikariam.pk

Please Check it out, It is very Interesting & amazing.

Regards

Champ

you own that bitefight.pk ? care to tell how much you spent on it for its advertising via google ads?

thanks

lols ya........... I always see those batfight adds all over the internet. Damn he msut have spend alot on this game.

yeah :)

Cheked his game. He sucks :)

Yeah, must have spend hard dollars because I have also noticed his ads around the internet. :)

If he had combined it with a killer game then it must has paid him many folds.

P.S. Killer game is not a game about killing or such stuff :)

its nice to see some different genere of mega Pakistani websites coming onto track...

like bitefight ,rightmoves etc if these websites get sucessceeded that would be good for pakistani web field..

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

its nice to see some different genere of mega Pakistani websites coming onto track…

like bitefight ,rightmoves etc if these websites get sucessceeded that would be good for pakistani web field…

[/quote]

Indeed. Not all will get success but even one of ten will be good (even this is a high rate) and will definitely good for Pakistan’s foothold in website market and Pakistan’s image.

I didn't play either game, just followed the link to the websites. They seem to be developed by gameforge, a german company. However, they may have well have hired pakistani translators to develop the pakistani version. But does a Pakistani hold the rights to the pk site or more likely gameforge does. Anyways, champ didn't say he owns the website, maybe he was involved with gameforge as developer, advertiser or translator, or maybe he just came across urdu games and wanted to share.

^yes they are the Germans

and so the domains are also owned by them.

and now a days they even dont need to hire any person who can translate in a specific language for them.

and

I also dont believe the Champ is pakistani :)

or may be he is just a player from pakistan and wanting to share what he got.

may be the developer tooooo..

who knows.. ?

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Indeed. Not all will get success but even one of ten will be good (even this is a high rate) and will definitely good for Pakistan’s foothold in website market and Pakistan’s image.

[/quote]

Agreed… At last some creative work has been seen here. Long Live Pakistan

Has any one of you played this game ? Please let me know about your experience regarding the game. I have also seen a lot of ads for this game on various websites.