Firmware fix for Shiro DSL805E & DSL805EU

those who are experiencing hanging problem in their Shiro DSL805E and DSL805EU while browsing the configuration page, it can be fixed by updating your firmware. i have just got it by their support team and now sharing it with you.

download link: http://www.Invitescene.com/downloads/renewfirmwarereq_shirodsl805e.zip

Link Fixed !

Is this a modded firmware? Why isn't it available via the manufacturer's website?

So I tried updating this firmware.. and the modem stayed at its previous version, 134.*. I got to the secondary update page after the initial update page, and then I updated there too and did a manual restart gateway after it was done updating.

Did you successfully update?

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Is this a modded firmware? Why isn’t it available via the manufacturer’s website?
[/quote]

its an official firmware so its not modified. i don’t know why its not available on their website. i just told them my hanging problem and they issued me latest firmware.

So I tried updating this firmware… and the modem stayed at its previous version, 134.*. I got to the secondary update page after the initial update page, and then I updated there too and did a manual restart gateway after it was done updating.

Did you successfully update?

[/quote]

yeah i have successfully updated my firmware and no more hanging problem so far.

Can you list the steps you took in detail?

Can you list the steps you took in detail?
[/quote]

all steps are mentioned in the pdf, just follow it. some shiro modems provided by ptcl is already updated so u dont have to do anything. this version is:113.100.1i-004. checkout ur current version before upgrading.

This firmware was apparently created in september, I got the modem in march or april and my firmware is 134.100*

today i got another reply from shiro support team. they said that this firmware can also be used on DSL805EU.

Dear Sir/Mdm,

Thank you for your email.

This firmware can be used for DSL805EU.

Feel free to email me if you have any doubts.

Have a nice day.

Regards,

Khye Hun

Shiro - Senior Technical Support Engineer

*** Disclaimer **********************************************

This e-mail and any attachments thereto are intended for the sole use of the recipient(s) named above and may contain information that is

confidential and/or proprietary to Shiro. Any use of the information contained herein (including, but not limited to, total or

partial reproduction, communication, or dissemination in any form) by persons other than the intended recipient(s) is prohibited. If you have

received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete it

Please note that our Shiro main telephone No. is now (65) 6594 2233.

[/quote]

those who are experiencing hanging problem in their Shiro DSL805E and DSL805EU while browsing the configuration page, it can be fixed by updating your firmware. i have just got it by their support team and now sharing it with you.

download link: http://www.extendedlive.com/downloads/renewfirmwarereq_shirodsl805e.zip

[/quote]

This dowload link is not working, can you please share it to any 4shared.com or any other place, Thanks

i am having Shiro dsl805e with firmware version of 134.100.1p & having problem to login into modem configration page 192.168..1.1 please is there any solution let me know, Thank's

Who have already downloaded the file please upload is some where else the link provided is broken

please someone upload it. link is not working

is there some one is having the latest Shiro dsl805e firmware version ? please share it, thanks.....

download link of firmware is dead................could you please email the file............... please help

plz email me the latest firmware at my email:

DevilMind007@ hot mail . com

Link has been Fixed and you can able to download.

here u go, a mirror

http://rapidshare.com/files/368066412/renewfirmwarereq_shirodsl805e.zip

hello, would it be possible to get an updated link for this as neither of them work.

I'm having some serious problems with my 805E, also with firmware version 121.100.1i it doesnt seem to include dynamic dns facilities

Thanks

Luis

http://www.mediafire.com/?qmjzezwl1mr