Firing on Sri Lankan cricket team in Lahore

Just came the news that there has been firing on Sri Lankan cricket team police squad in Lahore.....8 Sri Lankan players injured.....5 policemen died....according to Express news.

babu ab bhool jao cricket.....koe team 10 saal tak Pakistan nahin aey ge!

I think this is a big blow to cricket in Pakistan. Team were already not coming here and now I think the world cup is in jeopardy.

It was due to tussle between land mafias.... No terrorism link established yet.

It is rather sad. I hope that this spurs the government into putting the culprits behind bars.

^ whats with the land mafia thing??? I thought it was a terrorist attack

^ governer raj says it was land mafia, but why they started firing on the bus that was carrying Sri Lankan players??

Well, the bags they were carrying and the location of the incident do not indicate it a local tussle to me. This govt. always denies things at first.

It's a plain terrorist attack. Indian is i think involved in it and secondly zardari may be partially involved too coz: to hinder the lawyers long march by making an issue of law and order situation. I was always of the view that right now pakistan shouldn't invilte any team to pak coz it was always a risk. Now due to PCB's excitement to invite the teams without controlling the law and order situation will cost all the pakistanis.

It's a very very very sad news, I'm literally crying, because it will hurt the common pakistans and india and other enemy countries will laugh on us and they will try to hamper us in all ways. And the price will be paid by us "Pakistanis".

this is tottally bullshit.....

man no cricket for 10 years in pakistan......

aaj india ne mumbai attacks ka badla le liya

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

It’s a plain terrorist attack. Indian is i think involved in it and secondly zardari may be partially involved too coz: to hinder the lawyers long march by making an issue of law and order situation. I was always of the view that right now pakistan shouldn’t invilte any team to pak coz it was always a risk. Now due to PCB’s excitement to invite the teams without controlling the law and order situation will cost all the pakistanis.

It’s a very very very sad news, I’m literally crying, because it will hurt the common pakistans and india and other enemy countries will laugh on us and they will try to hamper us in all ways. And the price will be paid by us “Pakistanis”.

[/quote]

We should not blame anyone until there is proof.

Attacks in mumbai, People in pakistan said indian did that themselves to blame pakistan… Now attack in pakistan, Pakistani people blame india again.

Our security should’ve been tighter. Simple as that.

I also think indians could be involved maybe as a revenge for mumbai attacks but until there is proof i wont raise fingers on anyone. After the mumbai attack indians blamed pakistani’s for the attack immediately without any proof and we were all pissed at that… Now we are doing the same thing ?

Everything is ruined, No cricket in pakistan now. The economic condition of this country are horrible at the moment. No cricket, No world cup, No Champions trophy…

did u guys see the fotage...where is the police...urdu sayin "terrorists dandanaty phr rhy thay"

Pakistan Should deal with terrorists first and then invite teams to play These boring matches.Imagine if These were Indian Players................

Pakistan Should deal with terrorists first and then invite teams to play These boring matches.Imagine if These were Indian Players…
[/quote]

i wish they were :expressionless:

^ I can see the future. Just after this attack ICC will have a conference for future plans. After some discussion and hearing the views from BCCI, ICC will declare that all the world cu matches supposed to be held in Pakistan will now be in India :D

Long Live Pakistan :D

By the way why all the terrorists were moving in park with AK's freely. Where is the POlice???

Maybe it is the work of Tamil Tigers as nowadays they are under severe pressure in Sri Lanka.

Yes and after they say that world cup will be in india then there will be terrorist attacks in india too and then the world cup will eventually be held somewhere else.

Well the true said above that no cricket in pakistan for next 10 or more years. The world cup schedule for 2011 will soon be re-scheduled. the pakistani government will fail to convince the teams for future seeries. they will have to always select neutral places like sharjah or other stadiiums to play series. just imagine what comments will other players pass to our team when they enter stadium. "Look! a terrorist country's Team"

after mumbai attacks this was the biggest incident in pakistan. india was REAAALLLLLY sad to know that sri lanka was coming to pakistan and they forced sri lanka to cancel the pakistan tour. now after the attack i am waiting for thier coments on this.

Ín the END, i thank allah that we were saved from much bigger attack. ít could have been worse if they used all the grenades found.

no matches for worldcup 2011 in pakistan!!!!!!!!!!!!

i think RAW is involved in these attacks

Once again, where is tech in this thread?

Mod: Banning you for 3 days. Stop policing the forums and derailing thread.

[/quote]

If the mods dont have a problem with it then why do you have a problem with it?

This is the general Discussion forum, Not everything in this forum needs to be directly related to tech.

[/quote]

where is “tech” in ur logos?