Firearms & Shooting Clubs

Thanx abbas bhai for the advice but i want to know that pt 92 or pt 99 is better than stoeger cougar in all means and which should i go 4 pt 92 or pt 99 and is white colour better or black...supposely i am shooting about 100 rounds a month which 1 is reliable stoegor cougar or pt92/99

Hello everyone. Please can anyone tell me whether firing local 9mm rounds from a Glock 17 will actually damage the gun. Thanks

@Balazona. Put a little WD40 on a soft cloth and try to rub the rust out. A new pistol should not have rust on it btw.

@Taurus24/7. In my opinion the PT99 is better than the Cougar. The color/finish is a matter of choice.

@Sqnldr_Shariq Welcome to Wired Pakistan! If by local you mean Wah ordinance factory then no it would not damage your gun, only leaves a little more residue which is cleaned afterwards. But if by local bullets you mean Daara made bullets then that Yes it can damage your gun and is also sort of dangerous to fire because Daara made bullets are hand filled with gunpowder, so some bullets have more gunpowder in them and some have less.

Btw I will of course be on this forum as well but I'll be spending more time on PakGuns.Com website and forum.

This is a Tech forum and I think I've bugged the Mods long enough talking about guns :)

Thanks a lot Abbas.

lol taurus id disagree with that part with abbass, our opinions are subjective mine just follows a bit of facts thats it...the only thing beneficial in cougar is Beretta still over looks it and the same machining and main foreman factor comes into play which really gives it an edge...subjectively i also find it more beautiful :P

Hye Abbas Bhai i have a few more questions can i get cz75 a brand new 1 in karachi ?and can i find grips for taurus pt 92 in pakistan?abbas bhai what is approximately pt 92 and stoeger cougar barrel life is it 10000 or more ?i heard glock and px storm has more barrel life ??and about the grips for pt 92 i dont mean the same like its original grips attached i mean the different means stylish or so??

Hello Everyone. Salaam. I have never used a pistol or a gun before. I just got myself a license for a pistol. Can someone please guide me as in which pistiol i should purchase? i dont know the price ranges as well. Need help please !!

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Hello Everyone. Salaam. I have never used a pistol or a gun before. I just got myself a license for a pistol. Can someone please guide me as in which pistiol i should purchase? i dont know the price ranges as well. Need help please !!
[/quote]

whats the caliber on ur license ? secondly whats ur budget ?

@Abbas+Balazona+Cap1+Omar Hamza+Taurus and all other members of Pak Guns

Since the forum is closed, how are we supposed to stay in touch and share information. Any other place like Forum.Guns.PK.

I had to find this place then Register just so that i could see some familiar people.

Abbas bhai isn't there anyway possible to get the Forum back online. Whatever help is required, we can all try to chip in.

Its very sad.

i want to get license of 9mm.i m in islamabad.can any one help me..

Just went through this thread. Very informative.

springfield-armory. better than Glock in my opinion.

Can you please give me your contact number or something else

Contact me

What is the rate of these pistols and guns rate. Isolation of each leg for balancing strength deficits.