Fingerprinting service in Pakistan?

Hi,

I am looking for some organization that has a professional fingerprinting service.

The reason i ask is because one of my relative is applying for green card and their fingerprints have been rejected twice which were done at a local police station.

They have to get their fingerprints done and sent fingerprints card to U.S. and they can only know about rejection onces the card reaches immigration office in U.S.

So if you guys know of some service please let me know.

simple get a fingerprint card and use a inkpad to trace your fingerprints.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

simple get a fingerprint card and use a inkpad to trace your fingerprints.
[/quote]

They already did that twice using the fingerprint card from U.S. immigration and used an inkpad, but they prints both time were too dark and got rejected…i know it might sound like a simple thing, but the problem is they can only find out if prints came in right onces the card is checked by immigration services in U.S.

reasons for rejection are usually, not a full fingerprint, use of too much ink which makes the print inaccurate, or smudgeing the print.

use the ink pad, but dont print strait away, print on some tissue or another paper and then gentily roll the finger over, this print should not be rejected.

practise on some paper and see how they come out, if there smudged or too heavy with ink then try a diffrent method, or use less ink by wiping some off.

contact nadra.