Find everything about any website using Quarkbase

Quarkbase.com is a very useful web tool to find out a huge variety of information on any website. It mashes up over 30 data sources and many algorithms gathering information on various topics like social popularity, traffic, associated people etc. One of the best things about it is that it’s free and doesn’t have any advertisements. Although it does use Alexa to show the traffic history which is already broken and also been declared dead by ‘Dr.’ Allen Stern.

Just enter the name or URL of the website you want to look up, and it’ll show you the various stats. If it’s been entered for the first time in the Quarkbase search box, the results take some time to show up. Quarkbase will show you a screenshot of the webpage, along with a summary, traffic rank, famous in countries, associated people, blog rank from Technorati, tags, language, delicious links, blogging tool, framework, contact info, hosting info and many more. It’ll also show you the backlinks from major social sharing websites like StumbleUpon and Digg as well as any backlinks from Wikipedia. Thanks to Quarkbase,

A wealth of information is at your disposal with Quarkbase and it’s a must bookmark if you have your own websites. Specially, if you’re a blogger!

Here’s our stats on Quarkbase.

catseo9.gif

sumon2.gif

Interesting website :)

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

[/quote]

yes it is… thank you

[/quote]

yes it is… thank you

They give some comprehensive information. Especially about traffic and ranking (which as you said might be from Alexa).

also quarkbase gives information in various category like intro, popular, traffic, people, spotlight and company information. It also provides information on feeds subscriber, hosting, IP address etc.

With the site, you�ll be able to search for other sites and find information on how much traffic they�re getting, how socially popular they are, and what the most popular pages within it are.

I like information on Traffic (group in countries) and Technical page (web-server and Language/Framework information).

Microsoft.com, Google.com, Yahoo.com has second highest visitors from India. That's interesting.

So Wampyr Press Ctrl+D at Quarkbase.com , I've done.:)

So Wampyr Press Ctrl+D at Quarkbase.com , I’ve done.:)
[/quote]

I already did :)

how smart u r !

hehehehe