Finally made a twitter account for wiredpakistan

And here it is: http://twitter.com/wiredpak

What I plan to do with this is set it to follow useful desi tech twitter accounts and stick it in a sidebar on the website somewhere. A bit like RSS but shorter? Any suggestions for twitter feeds to follow relevant to stuff discussed on this forum?

I'll post to it sometimes as well, but really don't what exactly this twitter account is, or isn't! Twitter still remains something of a mystery to me, though I use it once in a while.

* the wiredpakistan user name was already taken up by someone, though it's not in use.

"Follow us on twitter"

What about Facebook?

I did but how you intend to use twitter? New threads or just announcements?

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

I did but how you intend to use twitter? New threads or just announcements?
[/quote]

one-liners related to the website or tech in Pk… announcements would be on the forum generally.

No new threads on twitter, it would be an endless flood of posts, and pretty useless imho.

Making an account IS pretty much useless imao. :|

Allow the mods to update the twitter account with interesting topics on WiredPakistan. Perhaps these threads maybe important stories relating to tech, or discussions you wouldn't want to miss.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Allow the mods to update the twitter account with interesting topics on WiredPakistan. Perhaps these threads maybe important stories relating to tech, or discussions you wouldn’t want to miss.
[/quote]

Yeah that seems a good idea. The mods can decide whether a thread/topic is worthy of being mentioned in a tweet.