Filling PDF forms

I need a software which lets me to complete some PDF forms i have for my application. Using foxit but not satisfied with it. Any other out there which does the job?

yes, get Adobe Acrobat PDF Writer

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

I need a software which lets me to complete some PDF forms i have for my application. Using foxit but not satisfied with it. Any other out there which does the job?
[/quote]

its called adobe acrobat

remember adobe reader and adobe acrobat are 2 different ones

Acrobat (professional) lets you create forms.

Acrobat reader, will allow you to fill any forms created by Acrobat or Distiller.

Thanks, i didnt know the difference of adobe reader and Acrobat reader. I already filled them, now i have to write a statement of purpose and i am clueless. Any ideas anyone :/

Pls. don't suggest the names of the software, if some one has got some software which can solve this purpose, please share it with the executionist!! He needs the software, not the name of the software!!! simple

I maybe wrong but adobe reader lets u fill forms if its not locked?

I believe you can fill forms with Foxit Reader which is also free, so check it out!

if ur on linux KPDF also does the job

All these replies seem kind of late :/

I did mention some 3 months ago that the forms were filled, which is the 5thpost in this thread.

:D thanks though

^ Well the thread seemed to have been lost till someone bumped it again. Either way its good so anyone else having the same problem would find a solution.