Fight back to phone snatches in Karachi (clever way)

level of phone snatching in Karachi has gone beyond the limits so a online retailer is giving CHAPPAR PHONE free one with every high end phone you buy... it very clever idea by that store... USA CDMA verizon phones might be cheaper than the underwear you wearing...

check this out great n safe offer for residents in Karachi http://www.bytes.pk/the-chappar-phone-program/

im not related to this retailer nor this is advertisement… just saving some karachites from those bad people

That is indeed clever as a marketing tool..

however, every karachite is already using a nokia 1100 as a take out of home phone already..

And those bad people also know it and they demand with threat and thapper barawala mobile

do they also snatch phones from women driving car or walking n talking on road side?

^ Yep, both of those thing. Although i do think mobile snatching has decreased here significantly over the years. It's been a while since anyone in my family has been snatched, and I'm grateful for it.

[quote=“mfa6464, post:3, topic:21870”]

And those bad people also know it and they demand with threat and thapper barawala mobile

[/quote]

those bad people have reduced snatching because now majority of the people only carry the cheap mobile outside.. what good would a thappar and a strip search time wasting would create when people dont carry a good phone outside..

of many of my friends in karachi, all have a good phone kept inside home and a 1100 for taking outside.