Field of Your Favour in Electrical and Electronics

AoA,

Guys, specially the experinced and in field Engineers. Please post-in your field of interest and rate it why this needs to be taken as major or specialization. Since doing electrical engineering isn't enough due to the advancement in technology. Please brief your choice of interest as it would help future engineers.

1. Electrical and Electronic Engineering
  2. Computer Control Systems
  3. Electronic and Communication Engineering
  4. Electronic Engineering and Computer Systems
  5. Electronic Design
  6. Electronics and Music Technology
  7. Mechatronics and Robotics
  8. Avionics Systems
  9. Computer Science and Electronic Engineering
  10. Medical Electronics and Instrumentation
  11. Telecommunications Engineering
  12. Microelectronics
  13. Digital Electronics

Bump....no one's seems interested though...!

I'm doing computer systems and I personally like digital, embedded systems. Reason.. You can design intelligent systems easily with just a small chip. Limit is your imagination, how and what you want to control, automate, etc.

Though my graduation was in 3) Electronics and Communications Engineering (by my choice) but I have found that other branches are interesting and useful as well.

During professional career, I have come across and had to work in almost all the fields you mentioned above.

My personal choices are 3) , 5) , 7) and 10)

Whatever you take as your major, the goal should be to get knowledge, improve your analytical skills and be able to tackle and solve the problems.

I am developing interest in RFID

[quote=", post:4, topic:16577"]

Though my graduation was in 3) Electronics and Communications Engineering (by my choice) but I have found that other branches are interesting and useful as well.

During professional career, I have come across and had to work in almost all the fields you mentioned above.

My personal choices are 3) , 5) , 7) and 10)

Whatever you take as your major, the goal should be to get knowledge, improve your analytical skills and be able to tackle and solve the problems.

[/quote]

Oh that is something really cool. My personal and current graduation path is Electronics and Communications. Please do share your precious experience so that I could further clear my thought about my selection.

i am also an electrical and electronics engineer

and now i want to do MS in control system engineering

i am suggest you to do control system engineering in future