Fibre optic Telephone Line!?

I need to know how can i get my telephone line replaced with fibre optic? Whats the procedure? Charges? Equipments?

as far as i know only NAYATEL is providing FTTH and triple-play ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,i am not sure about Multan coz nayatel is only available in pindi/isb region

http://www.nayatel.com/

i suggest you get Vptcl which is somehow better than landline

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

I need to know how can i get my telephone line replaced with fibre optic? Whats the procedure? Charges? Equipments?
[/quote]

Have u tried PTCL?

Are you talking about PTCL ONU line? It is fiber which terminates near your home and the remaining couple meters is copper.

I am not sure if it is available in Multan yet. Just send a letter to the new PM. He might be able to get it done. ;)

Yesterday I ve called PTCL helpline the operator there told me that I can get replaced my telephone line by Fibre optic by calling my telephone exchange(Central Exchange Multan).

As far as I know, you will get a new number on ONU line. The same number cannot be converted.

yes u will get a new no your old no cannot be changed to fiber optic no, and the charges are one time connection fee 700 Rs and line rent is same as before e.g 175 Rs/m