FiberNet - Lahore - Finally LIve now :)

well today full throttle check download + upload

[quote=“DJNOMI, post:, topic:”]

AoA Guys,

Finally after wait of approx. 3 months i got Link active today initial feedback is its working great right now… here are some speed test.

maybe i think i am one of their initial customers in lahore, anyways here are some speed tests.

initial feedback is download looks great , though upload is very low but does not bother me i also use VPN and i was watching youtube stream at Full HD and it was working smooth … so i think it perfect right no since no much users but by time speed will start going down but right now Thumbs Up For Fiber Net i hope their after sale services will be good coz it was great pain to get it installed :)

total charges initially i paid for 20 Mbps connectivity was 2,500 (Per month charges) + 5,000 Installation charges.

Karachi Server:

4567667238.png

USA Server:

4567680900.png

in which area of Lahore you are in and whats the number of this company?

[/quote]

Allama iqbal town for both of us.

Weblink with contact info is in this thread.. read previous pages.

What areas of Lahore does it cover?

Dam them, still 3rd month and expected date has been prolonged to 15 april, which i am sure is still not gonna be..

[quote=“farhan_ds, post:25, topic:22142”]

Dam them, still 3rd month and expected date has been prolonged to 15 april, which i am sure is still not gonna be…

[/quote]

yeah this is the biggest issue :)

Damn those fiberlink people.. after 4 months i finally got it installed.. that too was a 5 day long process.. the put cable in house, left, and router guy never came. due to their mishandling i saw the fiber inside the box broken. complained about that.. 4 days latter they came and then setup the whole system again.. this time though they finally set everything up right.

they problem is though all in karachi.. lahore division is under karachi, so every single equipment to paperwork to even documents and files etc are all routed from karachi which delays and hinders their work a lot. the working staff is polite and skilled, but their management issues for karachi lahore express will be their downfall.

1MB download and 1MB upload is constant. speednet give a full10mb up and down speed. torrents run at full 1MB. http downloads between 1MB to 1.2MB. there are still hiccups and down times but they are fixing some stuff at back end so it may take a while to get full uninterrupted supply.

5 star speeds (for now.)

zero star service.

[quote=“farhan_ds, post:27, topic:22142”]

Damn those fiberlink people… after 4 months i finally got it installed… that too was a 5 day long process… the put cable in house, left, and router guy never came. due to their mishandling i saw the fiber inside the box broken. complained about that… 4 days latter they came and then setup the whole system again… this time though they finally set everything up right.

they problem is though all in karachi… lahore division is under karachi, so every single equipment to paperwork to even documents and files etc are all routed from karachi which delays and hinders their work a lot. the working staff is polite and skilled, but their management issues for karachi lahore express will be their downfall.

1MB download and 1MB upload is constant. speednet give a full10mb up and down speed. torrents run at full 1MB. http downloads between 1MB to 1.2MB. there are still hiccups and down times but they are fixing some stuff at back end so it may take a while to get full uninterrupted supply.

5 star speeds (for now.)

zero star service.

[/quote]

yes your are right speeds are the only thing which is perfect but their are services issues and installation is taking too much time one of my colleague placed order in JAN 2016 but still no installation.

So after may to date, net works 2-3 days a week…they have SOOOOOOOOOOO many issues that even they canot list themselves… the support reply system is much better now with quick responses on watsapp, but with 2-3 working days a week, this is full of crap service…

Dr, check Storm Fiber from CyberNet ISP. I’ve read and heard they’re much much better.

Bhai yeh lahore mian kahan kahan provide kar rahy hain net coverage area kon konsa hay ais ka

Please use proper English or Urdu script. Use of Roman Urdu is not allowed.

finnaly wiredpakistan is back ?? :stuck_out_tongue:

For some time now. :slight_smile:

so how is fibernet going guys … on my part its more then 1 year now and now i can say things are getting better down time from last 2 months are decreased 80% also the wifi router “thaka hoa” they installed was causing multiple DC issues i have installed new wifi router and now things are very good speed are better over thing are smooth now not perfect yet :slight_smile:

mine only started working 2 months back properly… now very little downtime, and very good speeds, both up and downloads.
but they need to compensate my 2 months of zero connectivity otherwise i wont resubscribe to them next year…