FIA to crack down on sms messages

One more Problem of Pakistani people :(

Minister for Interior Rehman Malik has directed the Federal Investigation Agency (FIA) to crack down on unscrupulous elements involved in cyber crime, particularly the misuse of short message service (SMS) by some banned outfits to advance their agenda.

"The interior minister has directed the FIA director general to be vigilant against the elements involved in cyber crime, including the misuse of SMS," an official told The News. "The interior minister has directed the agency to specifically check the use of SMS service by some banned outfits to mobilise the public in their favour and provoke public against the government besides propagating their activities and agenda of creating unrest in the country,"

What's your comments about it?

I think its old news, and it happened because of zardari sms. Like i received a sms, "Kissi b halath main galli daina burri baat hey.. agar kabhi majboori main galli daini ho tu "zardari" keh diya karien..

(war against 20 paisa/sms tax)"

But i have a query, now FIA will read each and every sms? BS!! yes it is possible that they have some keywords like zardari, bomb or something, but real criminals wont be effected by this. Since, they use misguided like, if plan is change to attack cm house at mall road than i might send sms via website, like "mall pay sale laggi hey, go their"

repost.