Few updates

(Posting date : 14 May,2011)

CPE Security Deposit Waived off (Rs. 1000 USB/Indoor , Rs. 1500 WiFi)

Discover 6 is now Discover 8 (Same Rs. 750 Per Month)

Explore 6 is now Explore 8 (Same Rs. 850 Per Month)

Explore 18 monthly rent is 1200 now (Previously it was 1500)

Discover Max Monthly rent is 1250 now (Previously it was 1000(Existing customers billing will remain Rs. 1000))

1.5Mbps packages available now

Note: For latest tariff always visit http://www.qubee.com.pk

EDIT: Dear Asad,

I can Copy paste the policy from website but that will start again argue session , which is already discussed alot. That's why I am editing the post and updating ppl about 1.5 Mbps launching!

Define fair use policy.

Dear Asad,

I Edited the whole post and gave a reason :) .

You should rather just post the fair usage policy alongside the offer here. Are you ashamed of that policy that you removed the Venture package from the list in OP just so that the policy needn't be posted here?

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Broadband Anytime,Anywhere. And all via one little scratch card
[/quote]

Anywhere! across the country?

No changes for Explore 12 :(

You should rather just post the fair usage policy alongside the offer here. Are you ashamed of that policy that you removed the Venture package from the list in OP just so that the policy needn’t be posted here?
[/quote]

Just to avoid same arguments which we already had in other threads I edited my post, and that’s what I mentioned in reason. I am in favor of that policy, there must be some limits in unlimited :) 30,40,100,1000 GBs or more thats another debate.

Anywhere! across the country?

[/quote]

no within cities / places where coverage available. :)

No changes for Explore 12 :(
[/quote]

but difference of E12 and E18 is not 500 now , its just Rs. 200, how about a Package Change call?

but difference of E12 and E18 is not 500 now , its just Rs. 200, how about a Package Change call?

[/quote]

If speed is 1.5, i love to change the package but speed is same so no major difference for me E12 fulfill my requirements.

If speed is 1.5, i love to change the package but speed is same so no major difference for me E12 fulfill my requirements.

[/quote]

ok… but right now 1.5 mbps minimum pkg is available with 18GB. Let’s see whats next

Just to avoid same arguments which we already had in other threads I edited my post, and that’s what I mentioned in reason. I am in favor of that policy, there must be some limits in unlimited :) 30,40,100,1000 GBs or more thats another debate.

[/quote]

Arguments starts when you advertise its ‘unlimited’ here at the forum, then say ‘fair usage’ apply with data actually capped at 18GB.

When you create such paradox, arguments are bound to happen… :expressionless:

LOL this is a bloody joke???

they have just added in 10gb (40gb maximum limit for 1.5mbps package according to fair-usage policy) and a measly 50% speed boost....

I just cant understand this move.......

u r paying 900RS for this

in witribe u can double ur speed (100rs more) so ur paying 800RS for that extra 10gb......... WASTE OF MONEY

That happens when you run a company with capped bandwidth for themselves :D

* Fair Usage Policy

Qubee Fair Usage Policy applies to all residential unlimited volume packages.

The unlimited packages have no cap on the amount a customer downloads. However, the customer bandwidth may be subjected to a higher contention;

If consistent abusive data volume consumption is observed and/or data consumption exceeds 30GB(40GB for Venture Max) during one billing cycle

The unlimited packages for residential users are not usable by commercial users or for further reselling as per directives of PTA

[/quote]

On top of that, one should also expect 'higher contention' even if he/she is a fair user :D

That happens when you run a company with capped bandwidth for themselves :D

On top of that, one should also expect ‘higher contention’ even if he/she is a fair user :D

[/quote]

no not really, they have qubee admin account.

no not really, they have qubee admin account.

[/quote]

LOL with 80 GB cap.

ok here we go again

Does my justification seem valid now Asad?

lol

in witribe u can double ur speed (100rs more) so ur paying 800RS for that extra 10gb… WASTE OF MONEY

[/quote]

This seems wonderful offer by wi-tribe. Can you tell us more about boost thing? Double speed / volume?

This seems wonderful offer by wi-tribe. Can you tell us more about boost thing? Double speed / volume?

[/quote]

Your in the market, specially being a competitor in ISP business. You should know better. :D

Oh and one thing I wanna clear kashif specially in light of a previous thread about you might have seen about you me and qubee. So I just wanna say whatever discussion/arguments we have, are totally relates to your ISP and you being the representative of that ISP and I can/never will be personal with you nor I have been. If you feel that I have been or tried to be personal with you in any way then I must apologize. :(

Back to topic…

So you really don’t know what a ‘boost thing’ is? :o

LOL with 80 GB cap.

[/quote]

only commericial package have limits