Female Student apartments in Lahore/karachi which r secure & Trustable

My Female Cousin was asking me about any good female student apartment places in lahore, or karachi..

on internet i searched but there is not guarantee of valididity or if it is a fraud, so please let me know any places in lahore or Karachi where there are nice secure apartments for females , and they feel secure there

thankyou

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

My Female Cousin was asking me about any good female student apartment places in lahore, or karachi…

on internet i searched but there is not guarantee of valididity or if it is a fraud, so please let me know any places in lahore or Karachi where there are nice secure apartments for females , and they feel secure there

thankyou

[/quote]

YWCA Karachi

M. A. Jinnah Road adjacent to Mama Parsi High School

are they secure...........??

yeah they are secure .. guaranteed

Even i tried to break in but i was caught and beaten up all 17 times. .. DAMN !!

--

yeah they are secure … guaranteed

Even i tried to break in but i was caught and beaten up all 17 times. … DAMN !!

[/quote]

:lol:

@farrukhna

Please try to break in 18th time and give us an update. :D

A video proof will also get members appreciation.

yeah they are secure … guaranteed

Even i tried to break in but i was caught and beaten up all 17 times. … DAMN !!

[/quote]

:D. Good one.

On a serious note. There are some flats in Clifton, Karachi which are secure. For example, Bridge View near Beachonhouse school in clifton.

:D

which means u tried to break in........

seriously, please give some info i really need it !

try any female college/university... they all have safe female dorms/hostels..

or try the YWCA (which is secure and womens only from what i read on the internet: http://hotels.lonelyplanet.com/pakistan/karachi-r2100312/ywca-p1031789/)

YWCA is the female version of YMCA

Young Women Christian association..

from yahoo answers (copy paste)

Both hostels are being operated by the non-governmental organisations. One, the Young Women Christians Association (YWCA) has its premises in the centre of the city on M.A. Jinnah Road next to the Mama Parsi School and the other one being operated by the Pakistan Federation of Business and Professional Women in Clifton behind the old Mideast Hospital. Both of these hostels admit only those women who come from other parts of the country.

Pakistan Federation of Business & Professional Women's

Dr. S.R.A Women's Complex, Street No.2, Block-9, KDA Scheme No.5, Clifton, Karachi, Pakistan

www.pakistanfederation.org

+92 21 587 3717, +92 21 586 0690, +92 21 537 8064

pfbpw@cyber.net.pk

My Female Cousin was asking me about any good female student apartment places in lahore, or karachi…

thankyou

[/quote]

Best Option for her is Hostel.

google4u

thanks, sorry but the college she goes doesn't has hostels.....

--

@Ani: did u try the above two links??

@hdaackda: yes i clicked on the above 2 urls they show error.

@neoclue: yes could you give names of any good private girls hostels in lahore & karachi..........

Is this one trustworthy guys: http://lahore.olx.com.pk/garden-town-barket-market-furnished-room-just-for-females-iid-146235526

???