Feed back require about HOMAGE brand UPS

Dear Friends,

I saw HOMAGE brand UPS and I like it because of its smartens. I want to install this UPS in my home because the fans create noise while running with square wave type UPS but want to clarify some things.

1. Once I measured the input DC current of local made (square wave output type) UPS while there was a PAK ceiling fan connected with UPS out put and it was 9.5ADC. Did anyone measure the input DC current of HOMAGE UPS while there was a PAK ceiling fan connected with UPS out put? I want to compare what will be the benefits to install a near to square wave type UPS. If the input current is less as compare with local UPS it means its efficiency is good and battery will provide extra back up time.
  2. Is this UPS reliable? Please share if any damage/problem you faced with it. The local UPS is so reliable as i did not face any problem with whilst it is 5years old.

Thanks in advance.

What is price of Homage USS 500 Watt?

Dear Friends,

If possible, please post some internal pictures of this UPS.

Dear zed2

The price of 600W unit is almost Rs.10,200.

The fans will create noise on Homage as well, fans are happy only on true sine wave.

[quote=“signode, post:, topic:”]

Dear Friends,

I saw HOMAGE brand UPS and I like it because of its smartens. I want to install this UPS in my home because the fans create noise while running with square wave type UPS but want to clarify some things.

1. Once I…
  2. Is this UPS reliable? Please share if any damage/problem you faced with it. The local UPS is so reliable as i did not face any problem with whilst it is 5years old.

Thanks in advance.

[/quote]

It was reliable and it should be. I have a HOMAGE inverter which I bought in June, 2009. I am still using it and yet it has not been repaired.

[quote=“signode, post:3, topic:16973”]

Dear Friends,

If possible, please post some internal pictures of this UPS.

[/quote]

You mean picture of internal circuitry?

[quote=“blogger, post:5, topic:16973”]

You mean picture of internal circuitry?
[/quote]

Yes my friend please…

But one of my friend now informed me that this UPS is not reliable as it has complains.

Oh well the fans do HUMM a bit with homage but its ignorable plus its a solid UPS,. its running with me since past one year without any problem...