FBR Tax Return queries

AoA,
I need little help from any Tax Experts here.
I am salaried person so I have been submitting my tax return online from last 4 years , which was very easy as I had no other source of income except of salary so I would just have to enter few numbers and after my wealth statement reconciliation, I used to all done.
I had a car , which I sold last month and bought a new one. And in the wealth statement I used to mention the price of my old car as fixed e.g 5 lakh and now in Sep 2013 I have bought new car lets say of 9 lakh and sold my old car of 6 lakh. So my question is should I mention the price of my old car 6 lakh in wealth statement which I used to mention as 5 lakh ( as I have done in my last 4 statements) ?
And during the past year I have switched couple of jobs , so there is some tax which I need to pay on my total salary of year 2012-2013 June , how can I pay that remaining amount and mention that extra tax that I have separately paid in my online Tax Return ?
Thanks,
Maverick

I am no expert in tax matters but I have been submitting tax return and wealth statements for quite some time. According to my understanding, Tax return for 2013 is supposed to be up-till end of June 2013. If you sold your car before 1st July, 2013 you can mention the sale price in your wealth as cash increment and remove the car. In case you sold it after 1st July, 2013 you don't need to change anything as you still had your car till end of June 2013. You can mention the car sale in next year's return in that case.

You can also take help of your company's accountant/finance person in this regard. Usually they know all the details about such matters.

Hi,

I have a quarry regarding Filling Sales tax Return on FBR portal ,Issue is that I Have a treatment of Special procedures goods and I correctly fill all the blanks like ; Rate ,Quantity ,purchase value , NTN etc ,when system calculated Tax by multiplying rate to Quantity ,the tax is calculated in Points , and there fore I receive an error of"The value should be greater than zero or equal to zero " ,Kindly all experts help me to sought out this issue ,so that I add it to the account . .. Thank you

Regards : Umer Anwar

[quote=“MaverickI, post:, topic:”]

AoA,

I need little help from any Tax Experts here.

I am salaried person so I have been submitting my tax return online from last 4 years , which was very easy as I had no other source of income except of salary so I would just have to enter few numbers and after my wealth statement reconciliation, I used to all done.

I had a car , which I sold last month and bought a new one. And in the wealth statement I used to mention the price of my old car as fixed e.g 5 lakh and now in Sep 2013 I have bought new car lets say of 9 lakh and sold my old car of 6 lakh. So my question is should I mention the price of my old car 6 lakh in wealth statement which I used to mention as 5 lakh ( as I have done in my last 4 statements) ?

And during the past year I have switched couple of jobs , so there is some tax which I need to pay on my total salary of year 2012-2013 June , how can I pay that remaining amount and mention that extra tax that I have separately paid in my online Tax Return ?

Thanks,
Maverick

[/quote]

100,000/= is your gain on sale of car and mention in reconciliation. This gain is not taxable. Paying tax is easy, simply make e-payment on e.fbr.gov.pk make cahllan there and pay at bank.

Sent from my GT-P7500 using Tapatalk 4

[quote=“umeranwar, post:3, topic:20369”]

Hi,

I have a quarry regarding Filling Sales tax Return on FBR portal ,Issue is that I Have a treatment of Special procedures goods and I correctly fill all the blanks like ; Rate ,Quantity ,purchase value , NTN etc ,when system calculated Tax by multiplying rate to Quantity ,the tax is calculated in Points , and there fore I receive an error of"The value should be greater than zero or equal to zero " ,Kindly all experts help me to sought out this issue ,so that I add it to the account . … Thank you

Regards : Umer Anwar

[/quote]

Dear

I may assist you but need to what special procedure you follow, so i may suggest solution.

Sent from my GT-P7500 using Tapatalk 4