Fav movie dialogue, 1 liner

" You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become a villain" Harvey Dent - The Dark Knight

Well my favorite is ofcourse from my all time favorite movie "The Shawshank redemption" and that is

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Get busy living, or get busy dying

[/quote]

said by Andy Dufresne the character in movie.

“Children aren’t coloring books. You don’t get to fill them with your favorite colors.” - Rahim Khan, The Kite Runner

Well my favorite is ofcourse from my all time favorite movie “The Shawshank redemption” and that is

said by Andy Dufresne the character in movie.

[/quote]

i love you man… i forgot about that line… definately as good as the clint eastwood one or even better

"Show me the Money" Jerry Mcguire (Tom Cruise & Cuba Godding Jr.)

"You talkin' to me?" Taxi Driver (Robert Deniro)

" You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become a villain" Harvey Dent - The Dark Knight
[/quote]

Harvey Dent FTW!

"Look at it out here, it's all falling apart. I'm erasing you and I'm happy!" Joel in Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

"the name is bond***James Bond"

"Its the Sound of Inevitability." from Matrix

'don ke dushman ka sirf ek hi kasoor hai ......k woh don ka dushman hai!!!'

from movie don.

'why the rum is gone?'

Pirates of the Carribiam by Johny Depp.

Hey come on guys the best has yet to come. In the meanwhile njoy this one. Its one of the best. All those who hav watchd da movie wil agree.

'Go ahead...make my day.'

Sudden Death by Client Eastwood.

"Most people are so ungrateful to be alive. But not you, not anymore". The Killer from SAW I

"I want to believe".

Fox Mulder- The X-files

"you could have just asked......" by Neo (keanu reeves) in Matrix reloaded.

I was born ready mo**** fu****. Blade

Carzy Hunh ? :D

Not really favourite of all, but I really love this from Matrix Reloaded.

....... We are not here because we are free. We are here because we are NOT free, there's no escaping reason, no denying purpose, because as we both know without purpose we will not exist.

[/quote]

The End.

"If there is a God, he hates me"

--Ben-Fantastic 4(movie)

Hello !! my name is Forest Gump... and people call me Forest Gump.