Faulty Nvidia, Looking for ATI?

Not going into detail here but It hasbeen stated clearly on many international forums and reviews that Nvidia 8600M GS, GT and rest of 8 and few 9 series of laptop models are faulty and will fail in a year or more, therefore I am now looking for laptop with ATI radeon graphics.... Most of the laptops I see in market are with nvidia so anyone knows any laptop models either from HP, Dell etc available in market with ATI graphics?

Thanks

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Not going into detail here but It hasbeen stated clearly on many international forums and reviews that Nvidia 8600M GS, GT and rest of 8 and few 9 series of laptop models are faulty and will fail in a year or more,
[/quote]

can u provide some refrences? i googled but didnt find any review claiming such thing

But I havent found any1(among my friends) who complain about faulty nvidia graphics!!!

Well, We arent talking abt circles of friends only here are we? I am not stating dont buy Nvidia or ur laptops are gonna be Burned. I certainly HOPE NOT. I just want info how to get ATI card based Laptop which arent very common here, atleast not in computer shops. Regardless of Nvidia faulty notebook cards, there desktop cards also showed to be faulty in past so Cant make huge investment in laptop with a fear everyday.......

More for the info,,,,probably 11 or more pages but worth the read Actual user Reviews.Dell and HP are already tryin to temporary fix the problem by updating BIOS which increase fan speed but its not helping....Maybe there is update for ur laptop BIOS as well....check out drivers section

http://forum.notebookreview.com/showthread.php?t=270732&page=36