Fat caliper

From where to get body fat caliper in Karachi? Any idea about the cost? It is used to get an estimate on body fats you have.

rehEw.jpg

If for some reasons, you body build yourself, your skin will start getting harder. Then, how this caliper would provide correct figure for amount of fat? Obviously, the value would be incorrect.

[quote=“blogger, post:2, topic:16221”]

If for some reasons, you body build yourself, your skin will start getting harder. Then, how this caliper would provide correct figure for amount of fat? Obviously, the value would be incorrect.

[/quote]

This is just for estimate to get an idea. And if your skin is harder then this caliper will obviously show less body fat.

Your Body Weight / Height ratio should tell you how fat you are.

[quote=", post:4, topic:16221"]

Your Body Weight / Height ratio should tell you how fat you are.

[/quote]

I know but I still want to have caliper.

[quote=“blogger, post:2, topic:16221”]

If for some reasons, you body build yourself, your skin will start getting harder.

[/quote]

I lol’d. People still believe stuff like that? :lol:

@TechMan: These will be just estimates. It’s not very important. Look over the internet for few pics and you will get a general idea on bodyfat. A little less accurate estimate would be via a calculator like this: http://www.weightrainer.net/circbf.html

And if you have the extra flab, what does it matter what BF% you have - fix your diet and activity to get rid of it and make that effort if you wish to.

If out of curiosity and you really have a lot money to spare, order them online and get them shipped here. Or if you’re really into this stuff, get a bodpod - ok just kidding.