Fast and the furious 4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=737QmQl_eYo

another one in the series... would have bad acting and script like the previous three but should be a lot of fun

They should really kill the fast and the furious series now. The concept is getting old.

Vinnie is in this movie, Wow thats it i m up for the movie. when its gonna release?

i loved the third one.....

tokyo drift

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

i loved the third one…

tokyo drift

[/quote]

Yeah it was goooood!

raised one more count , by saying yeah it was good , not real input. come on saad

[/quote]

my signature is dedicated to you

I hope it'll be a lot better than Tokyo drift at least, that movie's cast was like... ewww. And Vin Diesel is the Producer as well.

my signature is dedicated to you

[/quote]

:D.

man i love tokyo drift one those chinese or whatever impressed me so much

japanese! well after watching it i tried to rip the e-break in my car while turning but nothing happened :D

i loved that film

man i love tokyo drift one those chinese or whatever impressed me so much
[/quote]

oh man you sound like americanos if you know what i mean… you just gotta know what country tokyo is the capital of(hint:the second most richest country in the world??america dropped two bombs on it only?? jaaapaaaan??):P

japanese! well after watching it i tried to rip the e-break in my car while turning but nothing happened :D

i loved that film

[/quote]

hahhahahahahhaa

didnt u read

“these stunts are performed by professional please dont try them urself”

hahhahahahahhaa

didnt u read

“these stunts are performed by professional please dont try them urself”

[/quote]

who reads all that #$%#? do you? :D

Vinnie is in this movie, Wow thats it i m up for the movie. when its gonna release?
[/quote]

For a moment I thought it was Vaneeza Ahmed you were talking about. I actually went to IMDB, only to realize it was Vin Diesel.

“Thats the official nick of someone else, man.”

count me in i loved that movie too.....btw one of the actors are korean

All the three previuos movies in the chain were great, i hope they maintain the same quality.

I watch it for the chicks and the cars only. Not teh story.

All the three previuos movies in the chain were great, i hope they maintain the same quality.

I watch it for the chicks and the cars only. Not teh story.

[/quote]

well no one watches it for story… but if a story is there then it could be a lot better you know… no harm in senseless fun but with more story it could be epic

I liked the attitude of the director of the movie. In an interview he said: "We can create anything you could imagine using computers now a days. But working on the computer is not exciting as compared to going to a stunt driver and saying: "Dude you've got to hit the ramp at 60 miles per hour, do two flips in the air and land on this spot."