Fashion modelling in Pakistan

hi i want to become a fashion model, please tell me how to do that, some my photo shoots are below. iam 21 and tall, and very naturally good looking. i can dance also.

kevpzb.jpg

x2ksut.jpg

Dude, this is a technology oriented forum. :/

Unless you are showing off iPod or other gadget, there really is nothing to be said for your post or your pictures.

:s

LOL :D

No offense but you look like a 'baingun'

lol... try your luck in lollywood :P

3rd pic suits on song

[quote=", post:, topic:"]
Jadon chaly sawan die anderhi do anar hilday:P
[/quote]

lol… try your luck in lollywood :P

3rd pic suits on song

[/quote]

What does the ‘do anaar’ analogy mean for a guy? :P

Did u say "naturally good looking"........u looking at what I am?????? :rolleyes:

if i'do have a chance to make a movie i'll definitely cast you with chulbuli nurgas pakistani famous mujra girl story title will be chordian 2

rofl hahha on comments specially bungiun one :mad:

Avoid personal abuse.

hi i want to become a fashion model, please tell me how to do that, some my photo shoots are below. iam 21 and tall, and very naturally good looking. i can dance also.
[/quote]

Hmm… you look fine to me.

I would help you but i myself dont know the correct procedure for that.

Still, best of luck! :)

@all abusers: Shutup guys, if you dont want to help him atleast dont abuse him! :confused:

This is new in a tech forum. I wonder what could be next "wow" thing going to happen here? :D

these types of posts are generally the first post of the user and the last one too

Sadly, dreams die first :|

What does the ‘do anaar’ analogy mean for a guy? :P

[/quote]

HaHahAHhahahahahhahahahh! :lol:

I think if any technology based machine like laptop...Mobile....or.....even a CPU might be in the picture along with Model Sahib....then these pics will be compatible with our Tech Forum and all members might welcome that model with more warmth..! ;)

LOl man theres a lot of videos on youtube guys n hunks dancing with **** girls.

u must contact them

:P

HaHahAHhahahahahhahahahh! :lol:

[/quote]

hahaha… thanks for giving me a good laugh :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HznHFl_IwsQ

you got skills saleem , avoid using vga camera , use 10 + megapixel camera with awesome background and i bet you will be a model :)

oh great pics dude...

I like the way you pose for the camera