Fake generator

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fv53K9MnDuM

And scientists who blindly believe that energy always remains conserved, if technology kept up progressing, 50 years later, they shall be proved wrong. Sometimes, an idea comes in my mind. Physicists believe that universe is expanding. If universe is expanding then this must be because energy is being created and it is converting into mass. The conversion could be according to the Einstein's equation E=MC2 or could be according to something else which is yet to be formulated. This my interpretation could be false but one thing is not false and it is here:

http://www.free-ener...com/Chapt1.html

http://www.free-ener...fo.com/Wang.pdf

Moreover, this generator is not fake. This is as real as this world is.

^Until I had very limited knowledge of physics I thought that too, perhaps partly because free energy theorists always claim they are on the brink of a breakthrough.

Physicists don't believe the universe is expanding, it actually is, they have proof. This expansion which started with the big bang keeps speeding up because of dark energy leaving more and more empty space between galaxies, this has nothing to do with energy being created and converted into mass (still dont see how that would be relevant).

Your link seems to prove its possible to create energy freely, why don't they make the device?

^ Because capitalists wouldn't want the world to have access to free energy. It would ruin their "get rich quick" revenue streams if such a device was invented. For all we know, it could've been invented already during the last century, they're simply keeping it under wraps to squeeze as much money as they can while it lasts.

[quote=“executionist, post:3, topic:16887”]

^Until I had very limited knowledge of physics I thought that too, perhaps partly because free energy theorists always claim they are on the brink of a breakthrough.

Physicists don’t believe the universe is expanding, it actually is, they have proof. This expansion which started with the big bang keeps speeding up because of dark energy leaving more and more empty space between galaxies, this has nothing to do with energy being created and converted into mass (still dont see how that would be relevant).

Your link seems to prove its possible to create energy freely, why don’t they make the device?

[/quote]

Energy was created and that energy initiated the big bang resulted in the beginning of this universe. In other words, I can say, created energy got converted into mass and banged into universe. Yes, energy can be converted into mass and scientists have proved it that it is possible. Well, I should leave this topic here as this will get more and more complex and may bring religion into it when I would state how energy was created. Only point to be discussed should be if energy can be created or not. Yes, it can be created.

Oil barons have their own benefits, and by hook or by crook, they won’t let this technology come into facility as petroleum will go obsolete afterwards. China moved into opposite direction, they bought home work from Wang and started production of electricity at the industrial scale. They are officially silent on this matter but people associated with this project has leaked some information about this secret manoeuvre of government. This is the reason China is offering extremely cheap electricity to its neighbouring countries.

Put some energy into pieces of iron and make them permanent magnet. Align them in the manner they continue attracting and repelling each other (zero point energy) and rotate the coil attached to them and produce electricity (electrical energy) from this attraction and repulsion for years. Sounds insane?

[quote=“jDk, post:4, topic:16887”]

^ Because capitalists wouldn’t want the world to have access to free energy. It would ruin their “get rich quick” revenue streams if such a device was invented. For all we know, it could’ve been invented already during the last century, they’re simply keeping it under wraps to squeeze as much money as they can while it lasts.

[/quote]

That IS the case.

The world (in general) has reached to lots of free energy solutions which could cater the needs of entire world if implemented. and yet the stakeholders in energy sector are spending trillions of dollars (which is twice as much to build proposed free energy solutions which only needs a setup and afterwards the maintenance ) just to excavate fossil fuel from the ground and this cost is getting higher day by day as we all know we are getting low on fossil fuel.

Its plan stupid but how else would they make trillions and maintain domination?

[quote=“jDk, post:4, topic:16887”]

^ Because capitalists wouldn’t want the world to have access to free energy. It would ruin their “get rich quick” revenue streams if such a device was invented. For all we know, it could’ve been invented already during the last century, they’re simply keeping it under wraps to squeeze as much money as they can while it lasts.

[/quote]

I would agree how the stakeholders are hindering development in renewable energy sources (solar, wind, ocean/river current) alternatives but I cant explain with my limited knowledge of Physics why free energy is impossible. It is a hoax to squeeze money from unsuspecting individuals.

[quote=“blogger, post:5, topic:16887”]

Energy was created and that energy initiated the big bang resulted in the beginning of this universe. In other words, I can say, created energy got converted into mass and banged into universe. Yes, energy can be converted into mass and scientists have proved it that it is possible. Well, I should leave this topic here as this will get more and more complex and may bring religion into it when I would state how energy was created. Only point to be discussed should be if energy can be created or not. Yes, it can be created.

[/quote]

So far the best scientists have been clueless on how the “Big Bang” happened, you seem to know exactly what happened, I suggest publish your findings in a research paper and win the nobel prize.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]
Oil barons have their own benefits, and by hook or by crook, they won’t let this technology come into facility as petroleum will go obsolete afterwards. China moved into opposite direction, they bought home work from Wang and started production of electricity at the industrial scale. They are officially silent on this matter but people associated with this project has leaked some information about this secret manoeuvre of government. This is the reason China is offering extremely cheap electricity to its neighbouring countries.
[/quote]

China has the third largest coal reserves in the world, they are producing 2/3 of their energy needs using coal, the rest of its needs are met with nuclear, hydro and renewable’s hence the reason why energy is so cheap there. Pakistan can have cheap and abundant energy too if the thar coal reserves are used (if they are what Dr. Samar Mubarak Mand claims them to be).

Put some energy into pieces of iron and make them permanent magnet. Align them in the manner they continue attracting and repelling each other (zero point energy) and rotate the coil attached to them and produce electricity (electrical energy) from this attraction and repulsion for years. Sounds insane?
[/quote]

34p1jiu.jpg I hear you.

[quote=“blogger, post:5, topic:16887”]

[/quote]

Yes you should leave this topic cause you’re confused between energy itself and conversion of energy to different states either to fit our needs or to serve different universal purposes.

Perhaps try to read the law of conservation of energy which states “energy cannot be created OR destroyed but can only be transformed”.

Try asking any scientist to create pure energy without using any sort of existing energy in this entire universe… :D

[/quote]

Pardon me, but what you just said absolutely didn’t make any sense at all :wacko:

[quote=“Faisal, post:8, topic:16887”]

Yes you should leave this topic cause you’re confused between energy itself and conversion of energy to different states either to fit our needs or to serve different universal purposes.

Perhaps try to read the law of conservation of energy which states “energy cannot be created OR destroyed but can only be transformed”.

Try asking any scientist to create pure energy without using any sort of existing energy in this entire universe… :D

[/quote]

That what is taught and you think it is ultimate and no research can be put forward beyond this law??

Pure energy can not be created. There should a source (even zero point energy is a source ) from which infinite energy can be created.

[quote=“executionist, post:7, topic:16887”]

I would agree how the stakeholders are hindering development in renewable energy sources (solar, wind, ocean/river current) alternatives but I cant explain with my limited knowledge of Physics why free energy is impossible. It is a hoax to squeeze money from unsuspecting individuals.

So far the best scientists have been clueless on how the “Big Bang” happened, you seem to know exactly what happened, I suggest publish your findings in a research paper and win the nobel prize.

China has the third largest coal reserves in the world, they are producing 2/3 of their energy needs using coal, the rest of its needs are met with nuclear, hydro and renewable’s hence the reason why energy is so cheap there. Pakistan can have cheap and abundant energy too if the thar coal reserves are used (if they are what Dr. Samar Mubarak Mand claims them to be).

34p1jiu.jpg I hear you.

[/quote]

24pfp1k.jpg

[quote=“jDk, post:9, topic:16887”]

Pardon me, but what you just said absolutely didn’t make any sense at all :wacko:

[/quote]

Okay then make me sensible. Do you have anything to educate despite current laws of physics. Tesla was considered mad but this mad man’s research is being used to control weathers (HAARP, Russian Woodpecker). Same mad man gave the concept of ‘‘zero point energy’’.

It does not make any sense but God has all powers to create something and then destroy it. If lame scientists do not believe it they should not. A person who makes law is a human being and his knowledge is limited not infinite. Scientists reached big bang but unfortunately, they couldn’t go beyond this point and therefore those screwed nuts are still unable to answer why big bang happened. Now, excuse me I have other things to deal with.

LMAO...

sy76t.jpg

"The fastest among millions". :lol:

If anything, you should at least be thankful to these atheist numb-nuts for letting you know that you're not just a frog in a pond. GOD's created territory reaches far far beyond your pond. But that doesn't mean the pond is without reason ... I mean where else would you put the frogs in right? :D

@ Blogger, I'd recommend you watch Carl Sagan's classic "Cosmos" documentary. It would do wonders for your "little" world :D.

As far as I know, we're merely, just single "invisible" spec in the milky way galaxy. There are billions, upon billions of galaxies in the known universe, with their own billions, trillions of stars, planets, gas giants, black holes, quasars, pulsars. I simply "wonder" if we do make "contact" with extra-terrestrials in the next 50 years, what religion would they be following, or perhaps, they may be conspiring with the "Jews" to take over Earth to wipe out the Muslims from the known existence.

I wouldn't mind confessing that with the passage of time, I'm beginning to become more and more "Agnostic" in nature. It has become my 2nd nature to question every single thing I come across, and not to blindly follow or accept the facts for what they are, but to get to the bottom of how and why such things are. You may not be willing to open your mind to things greater than your feeble mind can bear to imagine, but it would be a terrible waste of space if we were "indeed" the only intelligent species in the whole !@#$%^& universe :rolleyes:

^ LoL who are you talking to, Cosmos is blasphemy to him.

[quote=“blogger, post:, topic:”]

It does not make any sense but God has all powers to create something and then destroy it. If lame scientists do not believe it they should not. A person who makes law is a human being and his knowledge is limited not infinite. Scientists reached big bang but unfortunately, they couldn’t go beyond this point and therefore those screwed nuts are still unable to answer why big bang happened. Now, excuse me I have other things to deal with.

[/quote]

Scientists are lame, we should start praying for electricity.

You are excused, no knowledge with a loud mouth is never a good combination.

[quote=“jDk, post:12, topic:16887”]

@ Blogger, I’d recommend you watch Carl Sagan’s classic “Cosmos” documentary. It would do wonders for your “little” world :D.

As far as I know, we’re merely, just single “invisible” spec in the milky way galaxy. There are billions, upon billions of galaxies in the known universe, with their own billions, trillions of stars, planets, gas giants, black holes, quasars, pulsars. I simply “wonder” if we do make “contact” with extra-terrestrials in the next 50 years, what religion would they be following, or perhaps, they may be conspiring with the “Jews” to take over Earth to wipe out the Muslims from the known existence.

I wouldn’t mind confessing that with the passage of time, I’m beginning to become more and more “Agnostic” in nature. It has become my 2nd nature to question every single thing I come across, and not to blindly follow or accept the facts for what they are, but to get to the bottom of how and why such things are. You may not be willing to open your mind to things greater than your feeble mind can bear to imagine, but it would be a terrible waste of space if we were “indeed” the only intelligent species in the whole !@#$%^& universe :rolleyes:

[/quote]

^

I share your second nature in this regard :)

Nice suggestion but I think he first needs to understand (if he is done dealing with the other stuff which he mentioned :D ) the workings of the universe first so that he may try and think why there’s iron in his blood, why he eats rock in form of sodium chloride everyday. why he breathes oxygen despite being a biological entity? These are all non-biological elements yet incorporated in our bodies and required. How these elements are formed and reach us. what is the connection between everything in the universe…

[quote=“executionist, post:13, topic:16887”]

^ LoL who are you talking to, Cosmos is blasphemy to him.

[/quote]

The scientific community has also preserved Galileo Galilei’s middle finger for such blasphemers :D

u6Uth.jpg

This is Galileo’s middle finger, kept in

a museum since its 1737 removal

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/8371521.stm

basically generator is working as a converter

that convert one type of energy into another type of energy

generator is convert mechanical energy into electrical energy