Fake email

How is it possible that a person sends an email whereas receiver sees a different name & address than actual sender. Eg. ABC is sending email to someone but the receiver sees that it has been sent by XYZ@xyz.com. I am confused.

I am asking this because I have suffered on this.....

I remember there used to be a software and basically you could enter any email address you like and send an email using a proxy.

I did that alot.. Sent alot of emails from my friend's girl friend account to alot of other guys hahahaha :D

It could be a very good prank for tomorrow specially...... April fool...... you know what I mean?

Yeah :D thats a great idea.

check this site: www.deadfake.com you can send mail from any email id to any one's email id but the problem is that at the end of the email it says that this email is fake and you cant remove that. I had softwares through which i could send email and the email would look real but it was a long time back and i cant seem to find those softwares now.

Try searching "anonymous Email Sender" on google, im sure you'll find a software.

Found it !

http://fakesend.com/index.php

Here you go :D this one doesnt tell if the email is fake or not. Just compose the message from any email id and send it to any other email id. Have fun :D

Do let us know what prank you pulled off ;)

Perfect.... it does work.... but the problem is that in offices where there are security checks these emails either go to Junk folder or get stopped by security.

Is there any way around

its so easy dear :).. just setup a Email server on your machine ;) like hmailserver, add domains what eva you like ;). like fbi.gov etc.. most of email send my php function usually go in spam folder but this thing doesn’t happen with SMTP in most cases :D

no need for that website , it can b done easily with using free smtp servers.

I sent an email to my friend telling him i am from riaa america :P and he downloaded music illegaly from the internet,for which he must pay thousands of dollars.i also told em that i traced em and now am taking him to the court! :) p.s:i am the 1 who sent him da links for songs :D

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

I sent an email to my friend telling him i am from riaa america :P and he downloaded music illegaly from the internet,for which he must pay thousands of dollars.i also told em that i traced em and now am taking him to the court! :) p.s:i am the 1 who sent him da links for songs :D
[/quote]

LOL

That is a good one. Im sure he’ll be sh!tting his pants now :)

Do tell us how this turns out… his response and all :)