Facebook is making us miserable?

A very interesting research article below by a tech entrepreneur in which he discusses the side affects of using facebook and shares steps to reduce these side effects. A must read I should say especially for for facebook maniacs :D

http://blogs.hbr.org/cs/2011/12/facebook_is_making_us_miserabl.html

i don't like facebook anymore its full of shi-t and kind of virtual foreplay machine

[quote=“armada, post:2, topic:16215”]

i don’t like facebook anymore its full of shi-t and kind of virtual foreplay machine

[/quote]

it made me laugh, you remember not long time ago we were mortal enemies at facebook…

well on serious note i don’t like facebook anymore.with all the people who live in the same city as me then face to face in person meeting or telephone talk thats it. my main facebook is only active for people i know who are in different cities or country thats it.

i just sublimated removal request and it will remove within 14 days why cuz if some famous wrote there something then people start commenting like crazy !@#$% and there's even no any replaying system like Youtube comment second my email is totally #$%#-ed up each day i delete 100s emails and never found any settings on facefcuk privacy setting page