Facebook Ads How to pay

How do you people pay for facebook advertising if you dont have a credit card or paypal account, anyway this can be done. thanks in advance.

Nope. You need a credit card or a paypal account to make payment. However, i should forewarn you that UBL Wiz does not seem to work while making payments for Facebook Ads. I have tried no less than 7 times during the past week. After several complaints to UBL Helpline, my payment is still not processing!

You should have stopped trying after about the 2nd time. UBL wiz works for maybe 1/3 of websites on the net. The helpline is totally useless. You can't expect the ignoramuses at UBL to understand because they don't shop online. Simple as that.

Visa powered credit cards are used to pay for the paid ad campaign on facebook.

yeah i figured ubl wiz would not work, any suggestions work arounds if i dont have paypal or credit card, need to run a 2 month campaign for a facebook campaign.

^ Get a paypal account, I think Shoukat here sell it. If you don't have money then pay some one to uplaod funds to it. Additionally if you want I can pay for your facebook adds through my paypal account and then you can pay me commission :)

yeah you can have some one else account but in long run you will need for all other purposes as well, or if you are not expert in facebook ads, then get the services of some expert your cost of facebook may also reduce with the ad served to right target audience.

Visa card and master cards are necessary for facebook book advertising campaign

The current only way is to pay by Credit Card or paypal.

I think they are not using moneybookers yet so you have to go with CC or paypal.

old topic but i was also wondering the same.

how to pay for facebook advertising ?

ubl wiz card is still as pathetic as the ubl bank.

Will standard chartered debit card work ?

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

old topic but i was also wondering the same.

how to pay for facebook advertising ?

ubl wiz card is still as pathetic as the ubl bank.

Will standard chartered debit card work ?

[/quote]

Yasir, i visited your website in your signature, just a suggestion, GIF image on main page are shuffling so fast , that i cant read any one :D you need to slow that down :)

dont give me suggestion on my website, please as i know its not that well managed :D as i am not a developer actually, lolz