Facebook Ad cost?

any one did advertisement on facebook? any idea how much it cost in PKR?

http://www.facebook.com/advertising/?campaign_id=197633769587&placement=broad&creative=5812303232&keyword=facebook+ad&extra_1=69914f69-1c4e-9609-5ac4-00007851f16f

Have you checked this. I guess you asked on PW too. It depends on campaign

suggested facebook ad costs starting from 0.34$ :) btw in my opinion facebook is too costly than Adwords

It depends on the number of people you are trying to reach. You can also limit your budget to a certain amount. I limited it to 3$ for a Click to Pay campaign and it worked very well. Facebook ads are much better as compared to Google Adwords (IMHO). They are more appealing and get instant attention of your audience.

it keeps on changing. not fixed.

actually when i click 1$ per day, and then click .1 dollar per click, it says bid too small,

what is bidding ??

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

actually when i click 1$ per day, and then click .1 dollar per click, it says bid too small,

what is bidding ??

[/quote]

Well bidding is price you are agreeing to pay per click to Facebook. Its based on several factors, such as the number of people online at a time, multiple people competing for the same space etc. I would recommend that you go for automatic bidding by setting a target budget. Its more simpler. But lets see what others say about the issue.

I never tried because its pretty expensive for my business !

I was told that few clicks on google were as expensive as 180$

I did it many times.

It all depends on how much appearances you want. The best thing is you can limit it to your budget. Like you can allocate Just 10$ budget to an ad. So, you can start with a low budget ad to start with.

Instead of just keep wondering, just place your ad there, you can stop the ad campaign even after the ad order has been placed and the its running as well. So, no worries.

I will try once I need it. Thanks :)