Express News Alerts On Mobile!

Dudes! I want to receive Express news mobile alerts! Can Anyone tell me about the procedure...?

Also Compare the Express News Alerts with Geo News Alerts as well as Dunya News Alerts...! Which one is better...?

GEO Alerts are good go for it

For Geo Alerts SMS News to 4360. Rs.30/Month AFAIK. Dunno about Express News. Geo is the first to get the news so I think it's better to get its SMS Alerts, though Express News is more reliable.

Express News really keeps an eye on every news

When our islamiat teacher and FM103 RJ was brutally killed by the police, and there were strikes in the city..Only Express News showed the news

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

For Geo Alerts SMS News to 4360. Rs.30/Month AFAIK. Dunno about Express News. Geo is the first to get the news so I think it’s better to get its SMS Alerts, though Express News is more reliable.
[/quote]

But Express news Alerts cost just 25+tax for 6 months…and…Geo news Alerts cost 30 just for one month…!

Still I am waiting for the procedure to get Express news Alerts…i.e. “Wot word” is to be sent on “Which Number” to get subscription…?

NewsU @ 2470

^Thanks MZC.

Found this: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Express-Interactive/152904740527

"To subscribe to headlines, for Urdu, write NEWSU and for English write NEWSE and send it to 2470"

I can't send SMS to 2470. :/

I can’t send SMS to 2470. :confused:

[/quote]

What network you are using, may be you say ZONG :P

i am also intrested in express news alerts,but i am already subscribed to geo news !do we need to unsub geo or it will automatically be ended at this month,

^It'll end after a month.

@MZC: Yeah, I'm using Zong but what difference does it make?

Yeah, I’m using Zong but what difference does it make?

[/quote]

Express news alerts mostly don’t work with zong. Keep trying sending sms :D

^Is there any particular reason for that or does Zong just suck?

Message not sent ,try again later.ZONG customer !

I got a send failed error too..using zong

Hahaha . .. . Ask Chin Chin Tao or whatever the name of China mobile CEO, that you are world's largest Cellular operator and one of your brands totally sucks. :( I just shifted back to warid after complaining one whole year about signal problem to them :D

He is your man!

photo_1.jpg

Mr. Wang Jianzhou

^:lol:

In my area, only Zong and Warid work. I had been using Warid for 2 years. In August Warid stopped working in my area so I ported to Zong. A month later Warid got fixed. Zong is probably the worst network of the 5 telcos.

^Nah,

I switched over from warid to zong and I am happy with it, It has got good packages than warid

And you cant say that zong suck, if some f**king alerts dont work on it. Maybe there is some prob. with express news alerts.

^ x2

I too am using zong, quite satisfied with it.

NewsU @ 2470
[/quote]

Thanx Dude! This is wot I am Asking for…!

I also tried sending message from Zong but message failed. Then I sent from Ufone and it was sent. Money is deducted but nothing appeared till yet. After how much time they start sending news alterts?