Exciting New Nayatel Broadband Package

Dear Valued customer,

We are pleased to announce a blazing fast Internet package for Nayatel home users. This package has especially been designed for users who demanded higher bandwidth at low prices.

Home 15 Plus: 1 Mbps from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. and 15 Gbytes volume, 5 Mbps from 8:00 p.m. to 8:00 a.m. & Sundays with unlimited downloads, dynamic IP, Rs. 1,699 per month plus additional usage for extra Gbytes during day time, if any. Night time Gbytes are unlimited.

For more information, click http://nayatel.com/data_home.php or call our sales department at 111 11 44 44.

Thanking you for selecting Nayatel services (a purely Pakistani company),

Marketing & Sales Department

Nayatel (Pvt) Limited

UAN: (051) 111 114 444

Fax: (051) 8310100

Email: sales@nayatel.com

SMS : 0302 8555942

holy 5mbps... i wish nayatel would provide coverage in my area soon, satellite town RWP.....

i miss nayatel :'(

Package itself still sucks. Volume caps...

It's like having a race car with only 100ml fuel.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Package itself still sucks. Volume caps…

It’s like having a race car with only 100ml fuel.

[/quote]

X2

Still not unlimited. :(

@Asad

Man comon even though its capped from 8am-8pm but 5mbps speeds are enough to download almost any game or big movies from 8pm-8am & at a price of 1699 its attractive!

whereas other dsl isps (can't compare dsl with ftth but still that is the ONLY direct competition) 2mb=2000 4mb=5000

So i think overall its a good package though unlimited volume would have been very nice indeed.

I agree...great package.

@Asad

Man comon even though its capped from 8am-8pm but 5mbps speeds are enough to download almost any game or big movies from 8pm-8am & at a price of 1699 its attractive!

whereas other dsl isps (can’t compare dsl with ftth but still that is the ONLY direct competition) 2mb=2000 4mb=5000

So i think overall its a good package though unlimited volume would have been very nice indeed.

[/quote]

As I stated, a race car with 100ml of fuel tank. Keep used 1.5ltrs PET bottles filled with fuel on the rear seat or the boot. You will be getting out every few meters and filling the tank often. :confused:

Still I think 5 Mbps with unlimited downloads on weekend and nights is a good enough offer in this price.

As I stated, a race car with 100ml of fuel tank. Keep used 1.5ltrs PET bottles filled with fuel on the rear seat or the boot. You will be getting out every few meters and filling the tank often. :confused:

[/quote]

Seems as if you are too much pissed at NAYATEL :D. Anyways its great package, the issue is the coverage area. They have not been able to provide it at all places even in Islamabad. I would’ve loved to avail if it was available here in my area. Its still way better than the crappy PeeTCL.

[

Anyways its great package, the issue is the coverage area. They have not been able to provide it at all places even in Islamabad. I would’ve loved to avail if it was available here in my area. Its still way better than the crappy PeeTCL.

[/quote]

x2 … or even if it was available to me in here karachi , but that’s just a dream now , isnt it

Their one time setup cost is also very high I think if I am not wrong its around 30 K.

Seems as if you are too much pissed at NAYATEL :D. Anyways its great package, the issue is the coverage area. They have not been able to provide it at all places even in Islamabad. I would’ve loved to avail if it was available here in my area. Its still way better than the crappy PeeTCL.

[/quote]

Not pissed at Nayatel. I am, in fact, using Nayatel right now. I will never favor any Nayatel package unless it has unlimited volume.

If Nayatel’s sister concern MBL can offer unlimited volumes, why can’t Nayatel? It’s hypocrisy at the highest level just for retaining and making corporate and SMB customers pay far more for volume based packages.

Their one time setup cost is also very high I think if I am not wrong its around 30 K.
[/quote]

Back in 07 i payed 35k for installation+wiring e.t.c but that was with 2 internet ports from the ONT.

I believe ONT with 1 port is cheap, will cost around 20k but in the long run nayatel is good. Cable is fantastic! & internet GG pings.

i am happy with my PTCL 4MB unlimited :)

Not pissed at Nayatel. I am, in fact, using Nayatel right now. I will never favor any Nayatel package unless it has unlimited volume.

If Nayatel’s sister concern MBL can offer unlimited volumes, why can’t Nayatel? It’s hypocrisy at the highest level just for retaining and making corporate and SMB customers pay far more for volume based packages.

[/quote]

^ Ditto

Specially when nayatel is the only FTTP based ISP… and it sure can be FTTH too if they want to. beside whats the point of fiber if ur still giving 1 2 or 5 mb connection a too capped at ridiculous number… 15 Gb/month in 1699

My crap (as most ppl would say… not me though) 1 MB DSL crosses 100GB mark easily even in these power outage days… i can easily cross 200GB mark if there were to be no power outage.

So yea they are making more fool out of already fooled :D

TESTIMONIALS

Saturday, November 07, 2009 11:57 PM

Your service is so great and I achieved many goals related to my business. So please keep this service as same in future.

Afzal Ahmad

[/quote]

Taken from nayatel’s site… if this person is real than thats on heck of foooool lol.

i am happy with my PTCL 4MB unlimited :)
[/quote]

Consider your self the luckiest one :)

@ Asad. I hope they listen to you and remove the cap :)

hmm, internet is not all about downloading, we may be in less numbers but we gamers prioritize ping above everything... and the best ping u can get is through optic fibre.. so its like the best connection for someone who plays a lot online specially on foreign servers (although i dont have nayatel but im trying to convince them to bring coverage in my area)

[/quote]

Dear Asad,

Let me elaborate why Nayatel does not offer unlimited volume.

Micronet only offers 1Mbps or 2Mbps (nights) and Sundays MAX and keeps the bandwidth limited because more the bandwidth more would be the problems on copper line. Keeping bandwidth unlimited has never been and would be a problem for MBL or any other ISP but only for those which operate locally through procuring bandwidth from regional ISPs.

For Nayatel, the USP of their network is more bandwidth and it can deliver whatever you want……For info….the ONT which is deployed at one’s premises can offer upto 30 Mbps up/downlink and believe you me, if Nayatel has 24/7 unlimited packages it wouldn’t be possible for any one to subscribe to them.

The current offer of 5Mbps and the prior one of 3Mbps few months back have been complimentary offers and Nayatel has only offered these packages at 1399 and 1699 which is actually at no cost. Elaborating more, Nayatel offers 24/7 unlimited 4 Mbps corporate package at 136K per month which is the real cost. So if we were to be charged for this package in real terms, the cost would have been around 80K for this package. Finally, if the home packages are offered with unlimited volume, the corporates would switch down to home packages and Nayatel wouldn’t earn a penny. Give them a break and let them earn something….lol

In easy terms, if you can pay what it actually costs you can get any bandwidth from Nayatel with unlimited volume you want.

BR

^ Ditto

Specially when nayatel is the only FTTP based ISP… and it sure can be FTTH too if they want to. beside whats the point of fiber if ur still giving 1 2 or 5 mb connection a too capped at ridiculous number… 15 Gb/month in 1699

My crap (as most ppl would say… not me though) 1 MB DSL crosses 100GB mark easily even in these power outage days… i can easily cross 200GB mark if there were to be no power outage.

So yea they are making more fool out of already fooled :D

Taken from nayatel’s site… if this person is real than thats on heck of foooool lol.

[/quote]

Hi Fasial,

You seem to be angry here …

What i can say is that we humans are never ever happy with what we get… especially as a compliment…5Mbps @ 1699/- per month…Its free of cost and unbelievable that Nayatel compliments its customers with such great rewards…

And i would repeat again…if you want more bandwidth i.e more than 5 Mbps with unlimited volume or whatever the needs may be…subscribe to their unlimited packages which are charged at ACTUAL cost of bandwidth and you can avail anything with no complaints.

BR