EVO wireless service dead since 3 days,,,BULSHIT

salam alaikum, brothers

just now start my EVO wireless service after 3 days loadshedding....like KESC,, before 5 days i came in pakistan, i didn't know much about this service here in pakistan but NOW i know very well.

PTCL publicing 3.1mbps speed everywhere in pakistan,,but im karachi since i got this service my meter never reached to 3.1mbps. i asked from PTCL managment they told me if you live very close to PTCL exchange you can get it. ........ WOW what a answer??? no benefits to argu with them.

its fraud to all innocent customer, & also I forget that im living in pakistan,,where is fraud,,killing,,drinking,,,deceive,,,snacthing everything yours etc...etc.. is very very very common,,,,after all this is ISLAMIC JAMHURIA PAKISTAN.

thanks

With the bandwidth they give to each of their BTS, you can never get 3.1mbps even if there are only 2-3 users. I don't think their network is good either. Wateen and Worldcall are also very bad from what I've read. Wi-Tribe is new. Go for DSL(PTCL/LDN/WC/Maxcom are availble in Karachi), or if you want wireless try Warid/Zong/Mobilink/Telenor/Ufone EDGE. I've read that Warid EDGE is very good and in Karachi Zong EDGE is very good too.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

With the bandwidth they give to each of their BTS, you can never get 3.1mbps even if there are only 2-3 users. I don’t think their network is good either. Wateen and Worldcall are also very bad from what I’ve read. Wi-Tribe is new. Go for DSL(PTCL/LDN/WC/Maxcom are availble in Karachi), or if you want wireless try Warid/Zong/Mobilink/Telenor/Ufone EDGE. I’ve read that Warid EDGE is very good and in Karachi Zong EDGE is very good too.
[/quote]

EVO is going great , i am using it and its improving .

PTCL services are getting better , its always better to stick with a bigger company.

Ahsan

salam alaikum, brothers

just now start my EVO wireless service after 3 days loadshedding…like KESC, before 5 days i came in pakistan, i didn’t know much about this service here in pakistan but NOW i know very well.

PTCL publicing 3.1mbps speed everywhere in pakistan,but im karachi since i got this service my meter never reached to 3.1mbps. i asked from PTCL managment they told me if you live very close to PTCL exchange you can get it. … WOW what a answer??? no benefits to argu with them.

its fraud to all innocent customer, & also I forget that im living in pakistan,where is fraud,killing,drinking,deceive,snacthing everything yours etc…etc… is very very very common,after all this is ISLAMIC JAMHURIA PAKISTAN.

thanks

[/quote]

Bro Waseem, 3.1mbps is the theoretical maximum speed of EVDO technology :) there is no point (as far as I know) you can ever get 3.1mbps on your connection even in ideal conditions whether sitting next to server or not.

salam alaikum, brothers

just now start my EVO wireless service after 3 days loadshedding…like KESC, before 5 days i came in pakistan, i didn’t know much about this service here in pakistan but NOW i know very well.

PTCL publicing 3.1mbps speed everywhere in pakistan,but im karachi since i got this service my meter never reached to 3.1mbps. i asked from PTCL managment they told me if you live very close to PTCL exchange you can get it. … WOW what a answer??? no benefits to argu with them.

its fraud to all innocent customer, & also I forget that im living in pakistan,where is fraud,killing,drinking,deceive,snacthing everything yours etc…etc… is very very very common,after all this is ISLAMIC JAMHURIA PAKISTAN.

thanks

[/quote]

Go to RipOffReport.com and file a compliant against them. Indicate the deceptive practices this company has used and how the company has made statements which are just not true to gain business.

Tell the world your negative experience so other potential buyers can be aware of what you had to go through before throwing away their money.

Then watch your report come up on Google whenever somebody searches for PTCL on Google.

Your report will be seen by 10000s. But then PTCL will then have a chance to correct itself and resolve your complaint.

It’s all free.