eVo Wingle Configuration with 3g Router

Hey techs,

I really wanna know how to configure eVo wingle with Tp-Link 3g router(Model: TL-mr3220). I'm in great need cuz I don't get enough wifi coverage + can't connect more than 5 users simultaneously. Really need some help here.

After months of surfing web, consulting different tech supports and experimenting with my router I finally got it working with 'eVo Wingle' somehow. And I guess I'll have to answer myself here to help numerous people out there facing this problem.
So what I did simply was flashing TL-MR3220 with dd-wrt and then using it as a wireless repeater to extend the existing range of Wingle. The router behaves as a client receiving wifi signals from wingle and then transmitting them for other users. Now I can successfully link more than 5 clients to wifi which actually get linked to the router. Also the range has increased significantly. The whole thing works flawlessly! I hope it also helps all others facing the issue.
You cannot configure wingle with TP-Link 3g routers by connecting it to the rear usb port since it is not yet supported/compatible by Tp-Link. This method should also work on TL-MR3420 but note that dd-wrt is only supported by 'Hardware v1' of these two routers.
The Alternative for you is to buy a 'universal range-extender' or Wingle compatible router such as 'dwr-113'. I'm not 100% sure about them working as I haven't tested them or seen them working myself just heard about 'em. (:

As far as DLink's DWR-113 is concerned, I am using it and EVO Wingle works perfectly fine with it.

Varies from router to router. With some, it will work out of box, for some like TL-MR3220 or TL-MR3420, it has to be flashed with open source firmware to do that. I flashed my TL-MR3420 with OpenWRT (though for a different reason) and while checking the features, came to know it can do just that, i.e., hook to an existing WiFi and act as repeater/extender.

TP-LINK MR3420 v2 supports Wingle as well.

TP-Link MR3420 v1 with OpenWRT supports Wingle as well, Tested myself.

[quote=“rockz, post:5, topic:19345”]

TP-LINK MR3420 v2 supports Wingle as well.

TP-Link MR3420 v1 with OpenWRT supports Wingle as well, Tested myself.

[/quote]

dear rock can we use line port of mr3420 vi with wingle,if yes pls tell the procedure.thanks bro you already help alot.

[quote=“amad43, post:6, topic:19345”]

dear rock can we use line port of mr3420 vi with wingle,if yes pls tell the procedure.thanks bro you already help alot.

[/quote]

I dont know about it. May be there are cables avaialble for LAN to USB. But never used any such scenario

Use OpenWRT Rooter Firmware

Download the Latest Realese thats in July from the list

Update Firmware

Plug In Wingle

and If you have some info regarding networking stuff you can do the rest easily :)

I am using wingle with TP Link TL-MR-3420 1) Auto configuration with Wingle and router. Signals are very good. 2) I get morning 5-7 mbps and during the day 2-3 mbps. I am also using an ptcl antena with it. I am enjoying good speed but I spent around 10-11,000 on this. Any body needs guidance, can contact me on Mbl. 0300-8259925.

Aslam Qureshi

assalam o aliakum every body

dear all I want to use evo wingle with tenda but tenda can"t connect it.please tell me how i use evo wingle on tenda 3g 150b router.

Urgently answered required ... Please

7 days before i bought Tenda router 3G622r+ for my PTCL Wingle EC315 ... after Upgrade the software from Tenda China website its worked fine but when the router restart after power failure I foundit on default mode .. All my setting was spoiled .

I approached to Tenda Warranty centre on Elahi Centre Saddar for this claim .. They just reinstalled previous version & set my PTCL WINGLGE on this router in WIFI Bridge mode instead of 3G Mode & answered your problem has been resolved

I didn't accept this setting & replied why I purchased a costly 3G router if I run it simply on Wifi Bridge Mode instead 3g mode but they refused to change the setting on 3G mode reason Wingle can 't be run on this router . Sorry

Now I just contact to Shopkeeper to please change this devise to another so he offered me TP LINK 3420 3g router in free exchange.

My friend please reply is this 3G router TPLINK 3420 can work with PTCL Wingle 9.1 EC315 on 3g mode or not ??????

Dear DVISalman

I have also bought TP-Link MR3220 3g router and facing the same problem. Could you please guide me how to flash it and make it a repeater?

Could you please give me your number so that I'll call you and will get your guidance..

Regards,

Farhan

Dear,

I have an 3g EVO Wingle ZTE AC3635. Can you please tell me that TP LINK 3420 v2 supports it.