EVO Wingle 9.3Mbps in Peshawar

As PTCL has launched its EVO Wingle 9.3 device in Peshawar so I want to know how is the performance is anyone is using it ?

I heard they have bought Wateen’s frequency (as Wateen discontinued there services in Peshawar). I have been using Wateen’s wireless device and it was simple great. No disconnection or signals problem.

wateen was the best. i live in multan and used it for 3 years and was very much satisfied with it. now after they shutdown here i am stuck with 30 gb of wingle :( its really a headche to use evo wingle

[quote=“talishah, post:, topic:”]

As PTCL has launched its EVO Wingle 9.3 device in Peshawar so I want to know how is the performance is anyone is using it ? I heard they have bought Wateen's frequency (as Wateen discontinued there services in Peshawar). I have been using Wateen's wireless device and it was simple great. No disconnection or signals problem.

[/quote]

Is it really launched? The Evo Nitro as well cuz it uses the same frequency and supports upto 9.3 Mbps.

Haven't tested it, might buy soon...

Lol the monthly caps of 20 GB and 30 GB kill it for me, that too at such a high price.

This is just laughable and useless.

[quote=“ehti, post:3, topic:21512”]

As PTCL has launched its EVO Wingle 9.3 device in Peshawar so I want to know how is the performance is anyone is using it ? I heard they have bought Wateen’s frequency (as Wateen discontinued there services in Peshawar). I have been using Wateen’s wireless device and it was simple great. No disconnection or signals problem.

Is it really launched? The Evo Nitro as well cuz it uses the same frequency and supports upto 9.3 Mbps.

Haven’t tested it, might buy soon…

[/quote]

Yes it’s been a week. Previously they had frequency issue but they bought Wateen’s frequency. Device is Rs. 3000 and monthly charges are Rs. 1250 for 10GB Data.