EVO Nitro Speed Quest 2010 Drag Race in Bahria Town

Under the banner of its brand Evo Nitro Pakistan Telecommunication Company Ltd (PTCL) in collaboration with High Performance Racing (HPR) brings the drag racing competition for all avid car racers.

The Evo Nitro Speed Quest drag race is scheduled to be held on Dec 5, 2010 in Bahria Town Phase 8, where racers from all over the country would participate. In this legal car racing event participants will have a chance to race head-to-head in a secure and professional environment with the facilities of ambulance, fire brigade available in case any need arises.

The event has been segregated into different categories depending upon car specifications. So that each car would compete against its own type and would be fairly determined which is the fastest and who the better driver is. Such arrangement has been made to give every participant a fair chance and give winner a real sense of accomplishment.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]
COME AND WATCH FANTASTIC FAST CARS IN ACTION

VENUE : Bahria Town Phase 8 - Rawalpindi

DATE: 5th December - Sunday – 2010

TIME: 11am Onwards

[/quote]

afa9hi.jpg

In this race, 5 people died. A car ran into the crowd.

No Illegal race and without proper protection. PTCL must follow rules of safety of all.

My prayers to all 5 people... drag race organizers should be arrested for not providing adequate safety railings and allowing people to come near to the track..

May Allah forgive all people who died in this race and place them in Jannah.. Ameen

^

Sum Ameen...

Thanks

sorry for who die its a big tragedy

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

My prayers to all 5 people… drag race organizers should be arrested for not providing adequate safety railings and allowing people to come near to the track…

May Allah forgive all people who died in this race and place them in Jannah… Ameen

[/quote]

Amin

Inallah laila hi raageoon.

Inallah he wa inna alehe rageoon.!

they are 4 actually and i know 3 of them personnally.

by the way just got to know the driver was the key person to spnosor the event from PTCL as he is a senior manger of Int.....au....... nothing! anyways i wud just say 1 word to this event.

A bus dropped down hill near pesh...14 killed...same day! no one noticed those 14 but these 4!...no one tries to get killed or kill ....sad events happen...we can jus ask forgiveness of every one invloved in the incident. May Allah bless us all with health and protection. And do pray for peopl who are in hospital.

Someone on another forum posted that the right front Tyre bursted causing the car to lean towards right :S

Rip :(

@striker

well whatever happened...its a machiene and it can exhaust. The only thing if any1 is concerned can do is pray for the effecties and make a stair type viewer seatings

indeed it was a very tragic incident ........

may the souls of deceased rest in peace and THE ALMIGHTY may Bless upon the relatives ...

i can remember even such type of accidents are also reported at international events ..........

so in races like these really bad things can happen ........

Guy has been arrested and 302 five charges have been put on him . Other charges include Ruthless driving !

punk thanks for the update