Evo Nitro 9.3 Mbps has been Launched in 70 Cities

Officially Launched in 70 cities

Complete list of Evo 3g 3.1Mbps and Evo Nitro 9.3 Mbps Cities

http://ptcl.com.pk/related_pages.php?pd_id=309&rp_id=199

yes I have got mine from Faisalabad yesterday and its Blazing speed is around 850 KB download and by Average its around 500 KB download.

Go and Get your Nitro ..... DSL 4 Mbps is quite good but 9.3 with 3000 per month is a far better choice

Latest Speed test Evo Nitro

I am stucked with that 3.1 USB which doesn't work here in Abbottabad ..the CSR's says that here it works on 420Mhz and in other cities apart from peshawar it works on 1900mhz.. so whats so special about Abbottabad and Peshawar having different frequencies.

its about their conflict with SCO ( Army Owned Telecom Company) Frequency over these areas. Thats why it works on lower frequency.

They can change the frequency channel a bit to overcome this issue but dont know why they dont implement network upgradation to result in 3.1 Mbps at full pace.

Let me post my evo result at the moment using 3.1 Mbps.

Gonna post 9.3 Results in evening.

1803692584.png

Then these morons should atleast give us the option to change the frequency of the device.Will we buy new devices for these cities.Damn them man

The Frequency is actually set on server side when you buy Evo from Peshawar side. There is Option of 450 Mhz Evo. They select that. Else if they Select Normal Evo from the menu , You would be having great speed.

My evo works in Islamabad but it does show that cross sign on evdo (x) in Abbottabad.. the csr says you can exchange it with 400 wali frequency you have to buy a new one.. i was wondering they should change the frequency when user asks for it.If its the signal issues with Army owned Telecom then the problem should also persists in Rawalpindi

as I have said above, Its the lack of their interest due to revenue generated in those areas. only 450 Mhz available in your specific city is due to the reason that SCO has been using the same frequency for their own purposes.

You should ask them to change your Evo to Evo 450 Mhz

Bro dont forget to post your evo 9.3 speed test.....

what is the maximum and average upload speed of 9.3

Peshawar is a big city,they generate revenue from it --the thing is ptcl is silly.They don't want to work & that's it.

Check the FIrst post. I have uploaded EVO Nitro Speed Results

That's great speed--850KB/sec average.Nice man .. with multiple connections on torrents you will be breaking 1 MB/sec barrier :D

Now combine the speed with lan and show the torrents d/l speed :P

[quote=“koder, post:2, topic:16593”]

I am stucked with that 3.1 USB which doesn’t work here in Abbottabad …the CSR’s says that here it works on 420Mhz and in other cities apart from peshawar it works on 1900mhz… so whats so special about Abbottabad and Peshawar having different frequencies.

[/quote]

I was thinking of getting one to use in Mansehra. But bad to hear that its not working in abbottabad. so . surely not gonna work here as well :(

Can some one post the details of cities, where Nitro 9.3 Mbps is launched..?

[quote=“faysi9, post:14, topic:16593”]

I was thinking of getting one to use in Mansehra. But bad to hear that its not working in abbottabad. so . surely not gonna work here as well :(

[/quote]

Hmm bad luck :P confirm it from manshera …perhaps it works over there

yar please share your upload speed

or speed test result

[quote=“MNA, post:15, topic:16593”]

Can some one post the details of cities, where Nitro 9.3 Mbps is launched…?

[/quote]

http://www.ptcl.com…d=203&rp_id=144

[quote=“suleman205, post:19, topic:16593”]

http://www.ptcl.com…d=203&rp_id=144

[/quote]

kindly visist nearest exhchange and if they got Evo Nitro Devices its supporting your City. Because there is no official announcement yet. But i am using it in Faisalabad