Evo Connecting at 921.6 kbps

i purchased evo usb today... why it connetcing at 921.6 kbps any body know that? and its downloading speed 35kb/s too slow whats the matter here i don't know it should be connect at 3.1 mbps

nd3atk.jpg

11lius9.jpg

Evo

829894941.png

Full signal

i also have 1mb package on landline thats working great

830121603.png

In which area do you live?Only you are experiencing this type of problem?If everyone, signals at your area may be weak.

location showing at my profile... im in peshawar

Now Evo working at blazing fast speed look at the pic below

830758769.png

830808852.png

goodevo.jpg

Hello Adnan! I am considering buying EVO. I had to ask where do you live in Peshawar and how's the speed of your EVO connection now?

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Hello Adnan! I am considering buying EVO. I had to ask where do you live in Peshawar and how’s the speed of your EVO connection now?
[/quote]

im living near ghanta ghar… it has minimum download speed 140kb/s maximum 255kb/s

Phoenix :- I was using it in f8 Islamabad 2 days back..The speed was pathetic...& the time was around 3 am ..I won't recommend it.

@koder

It depends from area to area. In some places ITS REALLY PATHETIC & in some places its just great.

Is there this same problem in DSL connections? Slow in areas where it has a large number of users?

And what's the average speed for DSL connection with a bandwidth of 1Mbps?

Do evo works in Peshawar ?

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

@koder

It depends from area to area. In some places ITS REALLY PATHETIC & in some places its just great.

[/quote]

Who knows if it doesn’t work for him? 4000Rs is something

Im just saying. Its always good if someone you know already has it in the area.

I tried EVO for a month before dumping it away, i also used to get 921.6 kbps only while i always had maximum signal strength, so yes it depends on the area. I am from Lahore, but i am glad you are getting better speeds now.

66388337.jpg