Every Muslim Needs to condemn these acts

1_6.jpg

2_6.jpg

3.jpg

This is old news. But also it is a very bad news. :(

This is a ridiculous rumor. It is the Apple store on Fifth Avenue in New York and it is made of clear glass, not black windows. Google it. The black covering was only there during the construction phase to prevent people from taking a sneak peak inside the new store.

Anyone who believes this is either very innocent (just born), extremely gullible or else extremely foolish to spread this without verifying the false claims.

http://www.apple.com/retail/fifthavenue/

ny_apple_store.jpg

app_071206_14thststoress2.jpg

apple7_wideweb__470x314,0.jpg

^ Thanks for the info.

BTW it was very old news.

Ridiculous rumor.

I dont understand, Why do muslims especially just spread all these rumors as if the whole world is against us without verifying anything. When i recieved this email i was shocked.. And i decided to look it up on google and then i found out about it and there was nothing wrong with it.

Stop forwarding these mails without confirming them. Mods please close this thread, As the info provided is already fake so no point of the thread.

Between Mecca is an English word meaning a place with a large gathering

Nothing can beat the Apple MacBoys when it comes to eye candy..

From Slanty, to Junaid, to Dhoni's match fixing, and now this!!

Dear members,

Please don't post anything that comes from your emails or SMS.

Beautiful structure by the way

Every Muslim needs to..

.. grow some brains.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Every Muslim needs to…

… grow some brains.

[/quote]

X2

yes as a muslim, am offended because... the 'apple' should be eaten full and not left to rot.. their logo is offending.. :D

I get so embarrassing when I think that we could not even take even a single validation of such a fact.

Simply to look for "Is it really true or not?" before spreading, is not so difficult I think.... :/

Noooo! why I do that..... I'll just forward the news and some one else will clarify the things...

should grow up now.................

From Slanty, to Junaid, to Dhoni’s match fixing, and now this!!
[/quote]

From cradle to grave our society is full of religious myths, and majority of our heroes are inspired by religion. I’d call it the result of continuous barrage of propaganda which is instilled in our minds from educational curriculum to pseudo religious scholars and some media personnel. What more can you expect from a youth that looks up to lunatic conspiracy theorists like Zaid Hamid as heroes.? Even in schools our educational curriculum talks about “exposing lies against Pakistan and Islam”, the need to “understand India and Israel’s evil designs on Pakistan/Islam”, the “difference between a Hindu/Jew/Christian and Muslim” etc. In these mental and emotional situations, the religious environment surrounding us from home to school contributes with that type of reactions.

In short, the reason these rumors get so popular is that they are reinforcing in the minds of the youth, what they have been instructed to believe by existing ideological state apparatuses.

The people who make this stuff up go through a lot of effort to convey their messages. What we must ask is why all the hassle?

The people who make this stuff up go through a lot of effort to convey their messages. What we must ask is why all the hassle?
[/quote]

The saddest part of these emails/sms is that they include these sort of messages:

“If you are a true muslim then forward this to all your friends”

“It is your duty as a muslim to forward this to everyone”

“Forward this to 10 people and blah blah will happen”

"If you dont forward this then what will you answer to allah"

etc etc etc…

We dont even take the time to check the authenticity of the message but we keep on forwarding it. Plus we also keep getting some hadees and ayats etc etc and sometimes they are also wrong but we forward them without checking.

I think the reason why people do this is to promote their websites… They have their website addresses in their email signatures so the person who creates these sort of emails not only sends these rumors but also their website addresses and these sort of emails make their way to atleast 1000s of people daily and they dont bother to check if the news is true but keep on forwarding it to people. That way their sites are likely to get more clicks and more revenue from Google Adsense.

so I guess whenever they call Lords the 'Mecca of cricket' or Wimbeldon the 'Mecca of tennis' etc, we should be equally offended?

in the 'report' they make it sound like Apple is an alcoholic beverage company :P

the 'apple' should be eaten full and not left to rot.. their logo is offending..

in the ‘report’ they make it sound like Apple is an alcoholic beverage company :P

[/quote]

Yep its seems so!

What a beautiful buiding they have built