Ever Wonder What Blows Out Of A Jet Airplane?

Ever Wonder What Blows

Out Of A Jet Airplane?

Areco.org

Did you ever wonder what blows out of a jet airplane? Here is what you'll find in the air around an airport:

Freon 11, Freon 12, Methyl Bromide, Dichloromethane, cis-l,2-Dichloroethylene, 1,1,1-Trichloroethane, Carbon Tetrachloride, Benzene, Trichloroethylene, Toluene, Tetrachloroethene, Ethylbenzene, m,p-Xylene, o-Xylene, Styrene, 1,3,5-Trimethylbenzene, 1,2,4-Trimethylbenzene, o-Dichlorobenzene, Formaldehyde, Acetaldehyde, Acrolein, Acetone, Propinaldehyde, Crotonaldehyde, Isobutylaldehyde, Methyl Ethyl Ketone, Benzaldehyde, Veraldehyde, Hexanaldehyde, Ethyl Alcohol, Acetone, Isopropyl Alcohol, Methyl Ethyl Ketone, Butane, Isopentane, Pentane, Hexane, Butyl Alcohol, Methyl Isobutyl Ketone, n,n-Dimethyl Acetamide, Dimethyl Disulfide, m-Cresol, 4-Ethyl Toulene, n-Heptaldehyde, Octanal, 1,4-Dioxane, Methyl Phenyl Ketone, Vinyl Acetate, Heptane, Phenol, Octane , Anthracene, Dimethylnapthalene(isomers), Flouranthene, 1-methylnaphthalene, 2-methylnaphthalene, Naphthalene, Phenanthrene, Pyrene , Benzo(a)pyrene, 1-nitropyrene, 1,8-dinitropyrene , 1,3-Butadiene , sulfites, nitrites, nitrogen oxide, nitrogen monoxide, nitrogen dioxide, nitrogen trioxide, nitric acid, sulfur oxides, sulfur dioxide, sulfuric acid, urea, ammonia, carbon monoxide, ozone, particulate matter (PM10, PM2.5)

What symptoms can occur with prolonged exposure to these chemicals?

ASPHYXIATION

ASTHMA

BRAIN CANCER

CANCER

CONJUNCTIVE IRRITATION

COUGHING

DELAYED HYPERSENSITIVITY

DISTORTED PERCEPTIONS

DROWSINESS

DYSPNEA HEADACHE

EEG CHANGES

EMPHYSEMA

FLUSHING

HALLUCINATIONS

HEART DISEASE

HODGKIN'S DISEASE

KIDNEY DAMAGE

LACRIMATION

LIVER DAMAGE

LUNG DISEASE

LUNG STRUCTURE DAMAGE

LUNG TIGHTNESS

LYMPHOMA

MENTAL DEPRESSION

MULTIPLE ORGAN INVOLVEMENT

MUSCLE WEAKNESS

MUTATIONS

MYELOID LEUKEMIA

NASAL EFFECTS

NAUSEA, VOMITING

PULSE RATE DECREASE

PULMONARY IRRITATION

RESPIRATORY SYSTEM DAMAGE

SKIN AND EYE IRRITATION

SYSTEMIC IRRITATION

TUMORS

WHEEZING

For a list of research material cited above...

http://www.areco.org/notes1.htm

Ever read the ingredients on the back of your favorite deodorant? Half of the stuff above is in it. And it's put on ur body and the skin absorbs all these chemicals. Pluck out ur hair sometime and have it analyzed for chemicals after wearing a deodorant, you would find a lot of those chemicals on there.

@multichoice: What I make out from your "information" is that I should discontinue putting my head in front of a jet exhaust.

stop scaring us dude :(

I'll never ever fly jet airplane, i'll fly paper airplanes.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

@multichoice: What I make out from your “information” is that I should discontinue putting my head in front of a jet exhaust.
[/quote]

HAhahahah! your head will literally burn away if you do decide to try it one day lol!

any idea about the car exhaust gases.

I have read somewhere Airbus has run there trial flight on greener fuel.

Maybe in next 20-30 years we will have acid and pollution free Raining.

No doubt air travel is increasing on daily basis.

most of the the substance are light and move up to the stratosphere eliminating any danger except of ACID RAIN

any idea about the car exhaust gases.

I have read somewhere Airbus has run there trial flight on greener fuel.

Maybe in next 20-30 years we will have acid and pollution free Raining.

No doubt air travel is increasing on daily basis.

[/quote]

What they did was that they flew an airliner with a fuel which had some elements produced from coconut oil. But eventually what is expected out of such fuels is that they are going to trigger price hike of edible items, here for example of coconut.

Let's go back to the bronze age and ride donkey carts

^ Ever wonder what comes out of a donkey?

[/quote]

Methane!..and other solids…

[/quote]

Lol…

Ever wonder what blows out of you???

now its turning into Disgusting thread!

now its turning into Disgusting thread!
[/quote]

x2

I heard some time back that now in Europe they are trying to run cars through hydrogen gas and water will come out. Is it true?

And if this is true then hydrogen is present in t he air ata significant level and then no need of fuel remains.

I heard some time back that now in Europe they are trying to run cars through hydrogen gas and water will come out. Is it true?

And if this is true then hydrogen is present in t he air ata significant level and then no need of fuel remains.

[/quote]

Not really.

The hydrogen cars are, first of all, really expensive.

Secondly, there are very little hydrogen fuel stations around…a few months ago, BMW unveiled its hydrogen powered 7 series in california as a test…there was only one hydrogen fuel pump in the whole state.

Thirdly, to use hydrogen as a fuel effectively, it has to be liquefied. No one has found an effective way to store hydrogen properly since it’s very hard to do so in large quantities (ever heard of the problems that occur in the external fuel tank of the Space Shuttle? it’s because of storing the extremely cold liquid hydrogen there), let alone store it in a car.

Last of all, producing hydrogen is VERY hard in large quantities. It’s not available in the air…it’s available as a compound (H2O) which requires some processes to be done to split it.

The cheapest way to do so is still very expensive.