Eu Times confirmed apple founder and ceo steve job only live 6 weeks

he is struggling with terminal cancer as he requested medical leave last month from board of director amid speculation launch of iphone5 ipad and ipod all in roll over in july

That is indeed a sad news. Though I am not a fan or user of Apple products but he is a genious person and brought good products for people.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

That is indeed a sad news. Though I am not a fan or user of Apple products but he is a genious person and brought good products for people.
[/quote]

X2

his marketing policies were awesome… he made crap look like gold … :P and people bought it…

his marketing policies were awesome… he made crap look like gold … :P and people bought it…
[/quote]

Yes - he has excellent selling skills and people bought even after his failed demonstrations like this one:

I have my doubts on the "6 weeks to live" part, as the doctors who predicted that were not his physicians. He might have gone to that clinic, but considering that he looked fine when he had dinner with Obama a few days back, I am going to say this looks like a rumor for now.

^ I wish this prove to be rumor - but had it been rumor, it must have been strongly denied by Apple but they are still silent.

Well he is ill since year but death is inevitable

We all have to die eventually, the question is will Apple die with him?

Apple will continue its progress, and all the world will be seeing new CEO in 3 piece suit at next MAC WORLD, enough with the blue jeans :D

I think Scott Forstall will take over as the next CEO. But Apple really means Steve Jobs. People associate Apple's products with Steve Jobs, he is kind of a mascot for its products. :).

I really admire Jobs' selling skills and his vision. He is also known for keeping beauraucracy in Apple to a minimum. The company is somewhere between Google and Microsoft in terms of corporate environment. Neither its too casual nor too formal.

more info on Steve jobs illness

http://news.yahoo.com/s/digitaltrends/20110217/tc_digitaltrends/nationalenquirergivesstevejobs6weekstolive_1

more info on Steve jobs illness

http://news.yahoo.com/s/digitaltrends/20110217/tc_digitaltrends/nationalenquirergivesstevejobs6weekstolive_1

[/quote]

Looks like a fake photo. Steve jobs is not that skinny, neither does he have such long hair the at the back of head. In fact if he was taking cancer treatment by way of Chemotherapy, he would have lost a lot of hair by now, which is not the case in this photo.

“I love Apple so much and hope to be back as soon as I can. In the meantime, my family and I would deeply appreciate respect for our privacy.”

[/quote]

Why people don’t look into this statement? :)

X2

[/quote]

Ppl. buy apple because it is easy to use out of the box, unlike windows.

Apple has the highest customer satisfaction at whatever product they make.

Also are you telling me that the ipod, iphone, ipad are crap?

Don’t hate those products just coz you don’t have em.

Maybe you should talk to the millions of ppl. that buy apple and try to change their opinion and good luck with that while you’re at it :)

When Steve Jobs left Apple, the mac's they used to churn

out sat in a little corner in our labs and were scoffed and

mocked, for they were slow and would often freeze on you.

When Steve Jobs came back, our labs saw the introduction

of their Power G-Series. These were beautiful, colorful, snappy

stacks that not only looked impressive, but worked. Now,

people were cuing-up to get a crack at them. Then came the

iMates, iPhones, iPods, iPads, etc.

Bottom line, Steve Jobs *is* Apple and whether somebody

likes the stuff he puts out, or not, there is no denying that

the man has forever revolutionized the relationship of media

and computing.

Now, if he has truly been battling this debilitating disease

and working through the pain of it, all this time, then it was

clearly not to make another buck on his part, for he has more

than enough for sometime now. Clearly, a driven man who has

passion and believes in his work.

How can you not salute the human spirit, appreciate the

degree of commitment and the level of sacrifice on his part ?.

One can hate Apple and the man even, but there are some

markers of virtue that transcend the material and are eternal

truths.

He is a relatively young man, and has lots to do yet. Hope

he licks it.

Sheikh 'Get Well Soon' Chilli

How can you not salute the human spirit, appreciate the

degree of commitment and the level of sacrifice on his part ?.

[/quote]

Is he the only man on the earth who is committed to his work ?

It is true that he (or his company Apple for that matter) got success on ipod and iphone/ipad, everyone admits this fact, including me.

And did you forget the greatest failures of many many previous products from Apple, like

Apple Pipin

Apple TAM

Apple PUCK USB Mouse

MAC portable

ipod Hi-Fi

Apple’s Cyberdog

Taligent

Apple’s Eworld

Macintosh TV

Apple Lisa

Apple Newton

Apple Quicktake

I am quite sure you may not have heard about all of the above products before.

And iPhone is not the Apples first phone. There are failures in this field before - remember the ROKR phone which Apple + Motorola released in 2005?

Now relax and don’t teach us anymore to remain thankful to Steve Jobs for next 700 years just becasue he made iphone.

So these 'doctors' have basically decided he has '6 weeks to live' after looking at a few photographs of him? :|

Is he the only man on the earth who is committed to his work ?

It is true that he (or his company Apple for that matter) got success on ipod and iphone/ipad, everyone admits this fact, including me.

And did you forget the greatest failures of many many previous products from Apple, like

Apple Pipin

Apple TAM

Apple PUCK USB Mouse

MAC portable

ipod Hi-Fi

Apple’s Cyberdog

Taligent

Apple’s Eworld

Macintosh TV

Apple Lisa

Apple Newton

Apple Quicktake

I am quite sure you may not have heard about all of the above products before.

And iPhone is not the Apples first phone. There are failures in this field before - remember the ROKR phone which Apple + Motorola released in 2005?

Now relax and don’t teach us anymore to remain thankful to Steve Jobs for next 700 years just becasue he made iphone.

[/quote]

What’s your point that he failed at making a few products so he’s not committed? Seriously is there where u get off…LOL

Have some common sense ppl companies r remembered by their achievements not failures.

I am a windows guy but the innovation he has made is unparallel the iPod the iPhone the appstore r some examples. I don’t like apples close system but that doesn’t mean I don’t appreciate what they have been doing. If it wasn’t for apple we would still be using dumb smartphone like little or no innovation.

Stop being pessimestic and give credit so someone when its due.

What’s your point that he failed at making a few products so he’s not committed? Seriously is there where u get off…LOL
[/quote]

Just stated the facts. Can you deny those failures which I mentioned ?

Have some common sense ppl companies r remembered by their achievements not failures.
[/quote]

Common sense does not lie in loving a product near to religious faith.

If it wasn’t for apple we would still be using dumb smartphone like little or no innovation.
[/quote]

Someone else could have come up, who knows ?

Stop being pessimestic and give credit so someone when its due.
[/quote]

You did not read the full thread. My first reply to the OP starts with due credit. I repeat here for you :)

[/quote]

Now tell me what else do you call a “credit” ?

Just stated the facts. Can you deny those failures which I mentioned ?

Common sense does not lie in loving a product near to religious faith.

Someone else could have come up, who knows ?

You did not read the full thread. My first reply to the OP starts with due credit. I repeat here for you :)

Now tell me what else do you call a “credit” ?

[/quote]

I didn’t want to be so direct in my last comment.

Its just that many( and i am not referring to you) ppl. have a splitting personality and thats why they either love or hate apple and also microsoft.

That is what i don’t understand at times. It’s the same with microsoft ppl. who hate microsoft never say how good things about win7 is or MS-office is, they always talk about Danger and Kin, which puts me off.

I applaud Steve Jobs because he has had cancer and if you see his photos from the 90s compared to recent onces you can see how chemotherapy has changed him and ppl. still make fun of his appearance, i mean c’mon the guy has cancer and he still works his ass off for apple because of his passion, dedication. I am sure he has all the money in the world.

I am not a big apple fan because i don’t like closed systems and i am certainly not gonna talk about him for 700 years. but the way android looks and the way WP7 look, have a lot to do with the iPhone etc that was my only point.