I am getting error message while trying to create account. The message is "You've reached the daily limit for creating Windows Live IDs. Please wait a day and try to sign up again or contact support for assistance. Error code: 450 : 0x800482d4 : 2009-07-26T13:33:55 GMT" What is the reason for this error?
may b u r using a shared IP....
like ur internet traffic is router via a proxy server...
like vptcl's or cable net...
I think ShoukaT is right.
Anyway you can ask any of your friends to make an account for you, later you can change the password...
didn't you try contacting live support...?
1. Launch your browser
2. Go to http://support.live.com/
3. Click on "Windows Live ID"
4. Choose one topic "Error 450 or LEFKPK: Unable to create an account" from the list on the left part of the page
5. Click on the “Get more help” option on the lower right part of the page
6. Then click on the “Get support”
7. Complete the form
8. Click "Submit."
or try to search through windows live community with the error code
or you can try as Ultimate suggested to ask someone making an account for you.