Enjoy Free GPRS and SMS in ufone

Use gprs and send messages free of cost by making slight changes in the settings of ur handsets .

For using free GPRS edit and change ur access point name aka APN to "ufone.pmms" without inverted commas and to send free text msgs change ur default message centre no to

+971504070222

and yeah dont forget to post ur feedbacks on the thread :)

cheers .

cant open any webpages with that APN. keep getting DNS failed .

Not workin dude.. Both of them for me.

Three types of settings r recieved when u request for gprs and mms settings . . .

1 ufone mms

2 ufone gprs

3 ufone wap

only in ufone gprs settings u can change the APN and write ufone.pmms

And when u connect the internet and ur mobile asks for the available packet data connections then choose only this new modified ufon gprs profile to connect . .it requires a little bit of effort but its not that hard . Hundreds of people must b using this trick . As me and my friends r using it since a week

and for sending free sms after u change the msg centre num always write the num of the recipent with the country code in the following format

doest matter if u dont recieve the delivery report smtimes .the msg is always delivered . .u can check this if u have no mobiles . .

Try it again and tel me.it works . I m not one of those who post any flying #$%# without knowing or confirming anything themselves . .

Cheers

U can check this if u have TWO mobile phones . .

pardon me for the spelling mistake :)

Yeah im not really intrested in the Free gprs because gprs is pretty slow anyway and i dont really use it on my mobile but i sms alot and it would be awesome if that could be free.. Im trying what you just said. Let me see if it works.

And as for having 2 mobiles, cant we just send an sms to our own number and check if its working?

Nope not working buddy.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Nope not working buddy.
[/quote]

it works but he has not told right way i am using free ufone gprs

i think if i ll spread the word they ll fix it soon

so sorry i cant expose

i think shoukat should be given the custom title "420" :P just like k2munda was given "WP resident idiot"

it works but he has not told right way i am using free ufone gprs

i think if i ll spread the word they ll fix it soon

so sorry i cant expose

[/quote]

Fair enough, don’t tell.

The SMS thingi doesn't work... atleast for Telenor. My credit goes down the drain (at normal SMS rates, not international SMS rates).

The SMS thingi doesn’t work… atleast for Telenor. My credit goes down the drain (at normal SMS rates, not international SMS rates).
[/quote]

he said ufone

i think shoukat should be given the custom title “420” :P just like k2munda was given “WP resident idiot”
[/quote]

LOL man y u think so

hackers are not criminals they are masterminds who point out holes…in security systems

well i am not that 420 …

After a few tries my GRPS also works.....FREE!!! :D

Could you guys mentioned which mobile sets you guys are using? I have Nokia Express Music and its settings are a bit different.

Could you guys mentioned which mobile sets you guys are using? I have Nokia Express Music and its settings are a bit different.
[/quote]

I have Nokia 3230. Just a few minutes back one of my office colleague came with his Nokia Express Music for the settings. He tried but says it doesn’t work although it could be due to the fact that he hasn’t activated GRPS before (may be it needs activation) or he could be doing something as it should work on most if not every mobile.

I have Nokia 3230. Just a few minutes back one of my office colleague came with his Nokia Express Music for the settings. He tried but says it doesn’t work although it could be due to the fact that he hasn’t activated GRPS before (may be it needs activation) or he could be doing something as it should work on most if not every mobile.

[/quote]

Actually settings for the Xpress Music are different… So anyway he should first get the GPRS activated first and then try it.

thanks for gprs

wel guys now i am on 4rm my n70 via ufone fre gprs

now i hav started feeling sry 4 ufone cuz 4rm past some days i hav have ramed ufone edge

i thnk i hav used edge worth 1000+ rs

btw the speed iz real cool check this screen shot of my n70 which i uploaded 4rm my phone now

46498484qn8.jpg

ufone tum hi tau ho

calculate the above data cost@20/mb

this service center no working on zong.....but will it works for gprs too?