Engines in GIF - Mechanisms Explained

[h]Complicated Mechanisms Explained in simple animations[/h]

Radial Engines

Radial engines are used in aircrafts having propeller connected to the shaft delivering power in order to produce thrust its basic mechanism is as follows:

64image001.gif

Steam engine Principle

Steam engine once used in locomotives was based on the reciprocating principle as shown below:

74image002.gif

Sewing Machine

68image003.gif

Maltese Cross Mechanism

This type of mechanism is used in clocks to power the second hand movement.

78image004.gif

Manual Transmission Mechanism

The mechanism also called as “stick shift” is used in cars to change gears mannually

58image005.gif

Torpedo-Boat destroyer System

This system is used to destroy fleet in naval military operations.

31image007.gif

Rotary Engine

Also called as Wankel engine is a type of internal combustion engine has a unique design that converts pressure into rotating motion instead of reciprocating pistons.

13image008.gif

38image009.gif

liked :)

same here and thats why shared it here with you guys :)

you're a genius thank you very much for this creative explanations with easy animations (please if you can post car engine's cooling system that would be great thanks)

I just posted it here, not created them. Anyway, thanks :).

Will try to search for that.

i really appreciate your work because once you downloaded all the images from wiki pedia and reupload to another image sharing site and copied all texts from there and share with us (wouldn't it be better if you just only post the link of wikipedia article ?)

It was not from wiki pedia. I love creative and artistic things, so I keep on surfing for the same.

I found it somewhere in the deep sea of internet. All the effort you mentioned is worth if you liked it. :)

than please take a look if there is any explanations for cars cooling system how dose it works

Awesome sharing IconSourcing. Really interesting.

--

Cool IconSourcing man, Your becoming the good poster now :P I think I should really contribute to the forum now. :(

^Thanks for issuing the certificate. :)

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

^Thanks for issuing the certificate. :)
[/quote]

May i suggest you something? Please change your nick from IconSourcing to Shuaib or any other. You can set your company name in your signature etc.

liked it...infotaining...really!!!

May i suggest you something? Please change your nick from IconSourcing to Shuaib or any other. You can set your company name in your signature etc.

[/quote]

Well, thanks but I am really thinking of something else. :(

The most interesting ones is the Aircraft and sewing machine mechanisms. Just awsome.

I found Maltese Cross Mechanism very interesting as well, it look so simple but very thoughtful indeed.

[/quote]

^X2.

IconSourcing sounds too impersonal and a bit cold.

Your id should be yourself, as, IMHO, a forum is a place where you interact with other people, rather than companies. A link in your signature would be the way to go.

With a non-company id, people can resonate with you, and actually feel like they are talking to their fellow member on WiredPakistan!

Cheers mate!

^ PS: I am only suggesting this as you seem like a decent person. You are actually quite active on the forum and make good posts! I wouldn't be bothered if it was someone else.

^Thanks buddy. I really appreciate your and MZC concerns, and I may do it, if i really continue with W.P.....