Emirates

Is emirates airline webite working www.emirates.com its giving me error

Error. Page cannot be displayed. Please contact service provider for more details.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Is emirates airline webite working www.emirates.com its giving me error

Error. Page cannot be displayed. Please contact service provider for more details.

[/quote]

workin fine here

Working fine here as well.

working fine here!

don't know why its giving me error.

Yesterday it was opening the page but not emirates orginal website some other page was dispalyed i checked out the url its shows me www.emirates.com ....pata nahi kaya funda hai from last night its giving me error only on www.emirates.com. Service provider i am using Maxcom and for sure SaadIbrahim is also using Maxcom. so its not the issue of service provider.

^ Try a proxy

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

don’t know why its giving me error.

Yesterday it was opening the page but not emirates orginal website some other page was dispalyed i checked out the url its shows me www.emirates.com …pata nahi kaya funda hai from last night its giving me error only on www.emirates.com. Service provider i am using Maxcom and for sure SaadIbrahim is also using Maxcom. so its not the issue of service provider.

[/quote]

are you using some other dns server?

now its working . nah my dns is on auto.

Hmm regarding airlines. Is there a website which shows the fares of different airlines to different parts of the world? Its tiresome to go every airline's website and check the prices individually.

yeah i recommend very good site www.expedia.com